Casa Lidia is a countryside villa with private pool and garden, nestled in greenery in the small village of Santa Rita, a quiet location in Eastern Algarve just 3 km away from the nearest beach. The villa has 2 double bedrooms (4 beds ) + 1 extra bed (sofa bed) in the living room.
The villa is private and tranquil yet not isolated and has a lovely grown up garden with plenty of flowers, bougainvillae, grapes and fruit trees like orange, lemon, figs, quince and tangerine. From the terrace and the pool
you have a beautiful view over the countryside and the sea.
The whole villa will be at your disposal:
Bedroom 1: 2 single beds (A/C upon upon request extra charged)
Bedroom 2: 2 single beds (A/C only upon request extra charged)
Livingroom: Fireplace and 2 sofas ( one of the sofas can be transformed into an extra bed for one person or 2 smaller children (approx 110 cm wide) TV, Wifi
Bathroom: Shower, wc, sink, bidet
Fully equipped kitchen:
- Large refrigerator with freezer (2015)
- Induction hob (2015), oven, micro
- Dish washer (2015), washing machine
- Coffee maker, Espresso-machine, Kettle
- Plenty of kitchen utensils (all you need to prepare your own meals)
Terrace, garden, Private pool. Outside shower+wc. Private parking in the garden with gates that can be locked (remote control). From the livingroom and the kitchen there are double doors that lead out to the terrace where you can enjoy your breakfast and meals. The pool has a 2 large parasols and 4 sun beads.
There is a BBQ outside.
Interakcija s gostima
We will not be near but you can contact us any time by email or phone. We have a house keeper living nearby who takes care of the garden and cleaning whom we can call if you need anything or if there would be any problem during your stay.
Towels and linen are included. There are also separate towels that you can use for the pool or bring to the beach. House cleaning/Changing of linen is once a week. That means that if you stay 2 weeks and arrive on a saturday the change/cleaning will be on the next saturday. Guests who stay one week or less will have to do the changing/cleaning themselves. There will be extra linen/towels in the wardrobe. Garden and pool maintenance.
- A/C is available upon request for an additional fee 15 euro/day.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Do not leave lights and electric fans on during the day when you are out.
- Household waste chutes are placed in the village just 50 m from the entrance of the villa.
- Waste separation bins for Glass, plastic and paper are placed in the village approx 200 m from the house. Please make sure you don't leave any household waste and no food in the frigerator when you leave.
- If you use the BBQ it is your responsibility to clean it before you leave the villa. Please keep the BBQ area clean and leave it as you found it.
- Please always CLOSE THE PARASOLS during night or when you leave the house during daytime. The wind can shift very quickly.
Please respect our arrival- and departure times:
- Arrival time is not earlier than 16.00
- Departure time is not later than 11.00