Close to downtown, the airport and with private neighborhood access to the Colorado River, Casa Blanca is an ideal refuge to come to after all the activities in the city. Spacious, airy and light-filled, it offers the comfort of a fully-equipped house in a residential neighborhood.
Located in East Austin, it's close to eclectic craft cocktail bars, food trailers, restaurants and art galleries. Perfect for festivals, conferences, weddings, tech events, work travel, shopping travel & more.
RESERVATION + PRICING:
- 100% is due at the time booking in the form of one payment.
- The pricing already includes a 15% of required taxes that we as owners must pay to the City of Austin and the State of Texas.
- We have strict no pets and no smoking policy.
- You will be given a password to unlock a lock pad placed on the front door to access the house.
- In the unlikely event there are any damages made to the property by the guests during their stay, we will deduct any expenses from the $200 deposit Airbnb can charge on deposit from the guest. For damages that surpass $200, we will bill guest for those.