This is a well furnished, clean, comfortable and conveniently located studio apartment on the west side of midtown Manhattan in the vibrant and exciting neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen.
- The apartment is on a beautifully tree lined block just a few blocks south of Central Park and Columbus Circle. Within a 5-7 minute walk is all of the following:
- Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square, Subway lines A,B,C,D,E 1, N,R,Q.
- Along 8th and 9th avenue are dozens of restaurants and bars, both high end and more casual to suit any appetite and interest.
- This is a private studio apartment with full bathroom and separate kitchen.
- The queen size bed features a new Heavenly Bed mattress famously (EMAIL HIDDEN)fortable couch with leg rest on one end.
- Dining room table for 2-4 people.
- Apartment has three large southern facing windows with great sunlight
- Located on the 3rd floor (two flights up) in a walk-up building.
-towels, sheets, pillows, blankets
-soap, shampoo, toiletries
-wireless high speed internet, Sling TV channels, Netflix, Amazon Prime
-very powerful air conditioner
-heat, hot water, electric (all major utilities)
Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
This is a residential building. No pets or parties are allowed.
Professional 30something male living in Manhattan, NY. Enjoy travel, cooking, working out, shopping, movies, music, and family time. Originally from the Midwest.