This cozy small 1st floor condo features 3 beds (2 twin and 1 queen), TVs in living room and master bedroom. Wifi. Kitchenette. Relax and enjoy a nice clean place to stay.
PLEASE BRING TOWELS AND SHEETS. Blankets and pillows will be provided. No Smoking. Limit 4 people in the condo at any one time.
Walk to neighborhood restaurants and the boardwalk! Take the tram car (or walk one mile) to Morey's Pier Amusement Park.
Because of the curb on the porch and the small bathroom, the condo is not technically "wheelchair accessible." However, it is on the first floor and offers easier access for disabled or elderly guests.
Check in time is 3pm (or later). Check out is 10 am.
1) Guest(s) and invitee(s) will be responsible for all covered damages and losses to property.
2) No more than 4 people in the condo at one time.
3) No crazy parties. No loud music after 9:30pm.
4) No smoking in or outside the condo. There is a cigarette receptacle provided near the sidewalk.
5) No candles are to be used in the condo.
6) Please be respectful of neighbors.
7) No pets allowed (except service animals with prior permission.)
8) Please do not flush trash or feminine products down the toilet.
9) Please do not litter inside or outside the condo.
10) Please put trash and recyclables in the cans out back. Wildwood recycles glass, plastic bottles and aluminum and steel cans.
11) Feel free to use the outside showers.
12) No barbecues are allowed on the property due to fire risk. This is a condo association rule.
13) Please clean up after yourself and refrain from leaving dirty dishes in the sink. A broom and dustpan are provided to the left of the refrigerator as well as a mop.
14) Dirty towels should be left on bathroom floor or inside the tub.
15) Please use the bath towels provided only insode the condo.
16) The meters outside are $2 an hour (quarters only) and in effect 8am to 3am (practically all day). There is a 12 hour limit. There is some free parking a few blocks away or paid parking near the Boardwalk $5-$25 for 8 hours.
17) If something breaks or gets damaged please contact us immediately. We are willing to work with guests and settle the situation fairly.
Thank you for staying at John’s Condo and we hope you enjoy your stay!