You will experience a newly renovated, modern apartment that is the lower level of a classic house complete with granite counter-tops and exterior entrance, fully locked-off top 2 levels. Two bedrooms each with a queen bed + queen hide-a-bed couch.
Modern, newly renovated lower-level apartment with two bedrooms which each have a queen-size bed and a massive living/dining/kitchen space containing a couch (a hide-a-bed) and dining table. The bathroom has a new, stand-up shower. Pack-and-play available upon request.
MARCH 2016 UPDATES: Based on guest requests, we've made improvements for a better experience!
- Second bedroom with new queen-bed opened up
- Closet with hangers
- Hair dyer
- Walkway lighting
- Replaced dining table benches with chairs
- Decorated with pictures and painting
- Stove burner and pans (upon request)
MAY 2016 UPDATES:
- New dresser in each bedroom
- New Tommy Hilfiger towels
- New 350 thread count, organic cotton sheets
JANUARY 2017 UPDATES:
- New living area carpet
- 4 new bed-side tables, 2 for each bedroom
- 4 new side table lamps, 2 for each bedroom
- 2 mirrors, 1 for each bedroom
Have suggestions? Let us know before you arrive or before you leave.
- Exterior door is midway down the left side of house and is dedicated to the apartment
- Full exterior, including front and side patios
- High-speed internet
- Refrigerator, wine fridge and microwave
- High-speed internet and Roku for Hulu and Netflix
Interakcija s gostima
The apartment has a separate entrance than the rest of the house.
We would be happy to greet you when you arrive, provide recommendations on things to do around Seattle and great places to eat.
If you prefer the other end of the spectrum, you can obtain the key, enjoy the apartment and depart without ever seeing us.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
Please be courteous and treat it as you would your home.
- No smoking
- Please remove shoes when you enter
- Please turn off lights when you go out
- Please inquire about pets
I am an American, who discovered Airbnb while living in Amsterdam, and have had very good experiences with apartments in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris and Portland.
I recently moved back to Seattle and enjoy travel, photography, hiking, sailing/boating, flavorful food and interesting people.
As a home owner, I am very conscious to respect other people's property from damage or mess.