Waterfront, sunny, freshly renovated 4 Bed/3 Bath house, fully equipped for short term stays. Central air, 3 full baths, 2 waterfront decks, 2 car garage & fantastic views from every window. Marina/moorings available. Walk to historic downtown, RWU.
Spacious, lightfilled contemporary living with amazing Narragansett Bay views, the Peacock Alley House is owned by the Herreshoff Marine Museum and is located within easy walking distance of historic downtown Bristol. The Museum buildings, marina and docks stand on the site once occupied by the celebrated Herreshoff Manufacturning Company, which built and designed some of the worlds most celebrated yachts of the 19th and 20th century. "Peacock Alley" was the name given by the Herreshoff firm's workers to the area where the enormous 19th century America's Cup yachts were held for repairs and refurbishing, and the name of the house - which now stands on the site - today keeps that memory alive. Four-night minimum stay on weekends between May 25-Sept 30.
Guest access includes a small beach, two decks, a garage, driveway and a small waterfront yard. Guests are free to access the adjacent marina as well. Basement access is prohibited. Guests need to keep drive way to waterfront clear
Interakcija s gostima
Peacock Alley House is owned and run by the Herreshoff Marine Museum, and is adjacent to the Museum's marina and docks. The Museum is fully staffed during normal business hours, and guests are provided with local staff contact information for off-hours.
Occasionally private events are held at the Herreshoff Marina, all of which must conclude by 11 PM. Also to be expected is the the normal activity arising from proximity to a small marina, which is primarily used for sailboats. Four night minimum stay on weekends.
Peacock Alley House is located in a residential area and guests are expected to respect our neighbors and keep noise levels within acceptable parameters. Remember, sound travels over water! Smoking and pets are NOT allowed. Four night minimum stays on weekends, 2-night minimum stay on weekdays.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between _____Herreshoff Marine Museum___(“Homeowner") and _____________________ (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1.Property. The property is located at: 169 Hope St, Bristol, RI 02809
The property is furnished and includes: fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave) cable tv, washer & dryer, bed linens, towels, dishes, glassware, cutlery, utensils, cookware
2.Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons. An additional charge of $200 per person per night for guests in addition to 8 will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 11.00am ________________ (the “Checkout Date").
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 4 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 4 days, the guest will be charged the regular 4 day rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..8.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a.Deposit: A REFUNDABLE damage deposit of $1000 is due at least 10 days prior to the Check-In Date. Payment in full for the property rental MUST BE MADE AT TIME OF BOOKING TO SECURE RESERVATION.
The damage deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 10 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i.damage to the property or furnishings;
ii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii.any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b.Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due at time of booking:
Tax 8% as per State of RI regulations
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, prepaid funds and deposits will be refunded as follows:
50% if cancelled more than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
0% if cancelled less than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are cash, check, or credit card. If you wish to use a credit card, please provide the following information.
Name on credit card:__________________ Type: _______________
Credit card billing address:_________________________________________________
City_______________________________ State ___________ Zip Code___________
Credit Card Number________________________________________
Exp date_____________CVV (Security) Code _____________
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Herreshoff Marine Museum
Name (print)Name (print):
Phone # (during stay):Phone # (during stay):