About the location:
- On 68th Street and 1st Ave,
- 5th floor of a typical NY building with brick walls and lots of natural light
- Subway: 3 min walk to the Q line (72nd and 2nd), 5 min walk to the 6.
- Blocks away from Central Park
- Lots of Museums around (Guggenheim, Met, Frick Collection, Neue Gallery)
- Everything you need within a block: Great restaurants, Wine store, Starbucks, pharmacy, deli and grocery stores.
Ovaj domaćin ima 180 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Originally from the south of France, I've been living in NYC for 9 years and I LOVE it more and more every day. I know plenty of good spots in the city that I'm always happy to share with my guests.
I'm myself a real travel lover and usually make sure that I know somebody in the country I go to as I strongly believe that staying with the locals gives a big plus to the experience.
I do everything I can to make every guest as happy as could be. I work very hard to keep the space I host clean, comfortable & friendly. I am very accommodating and ready to work with your special requests & budgets.