1 bedroom (queen bed), private roof deck, assigned parking, located on Franklin Street just off Commercial Street
Set on the 2nd (top) floor of a stately house from the 1890s, this spacious condo blends old world charm with modern conveniences. In a tranquil West End location just off Commercial street, it serves as a perfect base for a week (or more...) in Provincetown.
The bedroom features a queen bed, walk-in closet, and exit to the private (exclusive-use) 12x17 sq ft roof deck with a view of the water and panorama over the neighborhood. The spacious living room / fully-equipped kitchen has high ceilings and exposed interior beams, and skylights flood the room with sunshine. The bathroom has brushed marble floors, a double-headed shower and new washer/dryer. The rooms are set in the back side of the house, away from the street. The condo also features antique wooden doors, hand-printed wallpapers, plank flooring and a shared patio with grill. For hot summer days, window air conditioners are in the living room and bedroom.
There is an assigned parking space for those not coming by ferry.
1. Check-in time is 3pm, and check-out time is 10am.
2. Please be courteous of neighbors and abide by all condominium rules as posted in the unit's Welcome book. Please respect the tranquility of the house and neighborhood especially at night.
3. Pets are not allowed.
4. Smoking is allowed outside only.
5. Please keep the property, furnishings and appliances in good order. If the property, any furnishing or appliance appears damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Owner immediately.
6. Parking of one vehicle is allowed in assigned space #5. Vehicle must be removed at time of check- out. Any illegally parked vehicle is subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While bed linens, bath towels and beach towels are included upon check-in, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. All trash must be placed in a garbage bag for disposal; trash receptacles are in the parking area behind the front picket fence. Recycling is suggested and should be placed into the bins in the same area.
9. Bath towels, bed linens, bed blankets and interior or roof deck furniture may not be taken to the beach.
10. Rental of the property includes use of an outdoor patio with patio furniture and grill shared with owners and guests of other units. Please clean up after yourself, and be courteous of other users.
11. Upon check-out, keys to the property must be left in the designated location. If keys are not returned at the time of check-out, Guest will be subject to a service charge deducted from the security deposit.
12. Owner shall not be personally liable to anyone under any term, condition, obligation or agreement expressed herein or implied hereunder or for any claim of damage or cause at law or in equity arising out of the occupancy of the property, and use of its approaches and equipment, including but not limited to stairs and roof deck. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the property or its premises. Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of Guest. By accepting this reservation, Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Guest is advised to arrange adequate personal insurance cover for all members of the rental party to cover all travel, personal risks/injuries and liabilities, and any cancellation.