Available with either a king-size bed or twin beds, our Deluxe Suite is created for guests who need an extra bit of space on their journey. With all of our features optimized for your accessibility, you will find this suite beyond your expectations.
1. Since it is a non-smoking building, please kindly smoke outside in our terrace.
2. Please contact our receptionists to know more information about tours to explore Saigon. Transportation services are available.
3. Check-in is at 2:00 pm. But if nobody is staying the night before in the room you booked, you can check in earlier. Please kindly check with me on this.
4. Check-out is at 12:00 noon. But if nobody is checking in on the day that you leave, you can stay much later. Please kindly check with me on this.
5. For your convenience and comfort, we have a mini-bar available in the room with a pretty wide selection of beverages.
6. Please kindly turn off the light & AC before you leave the room.
7. Please keep your belongings carefully when you go outside of the hotel or when you're on the street.
8. Since it's a quiet & peaceful neighborhood, please kindly pay a bit attention on noise and the volume of your music.
There is a lot of expats living around the area since it is quiet & peaceful, yet surpringly close to town. Our place is only 1-2 km from many main attractions around Saigon, like: Opera House, Ben Th…
In case you haven't known, taxi fares are incredibly cheap in Saigon. It only costs around 1-2 dollars to get to the city center. If it's your first time in Saigon, we would highly recommend you to us…