Only 6 blocks from the downtown core of Kelowna, you're close to everything you could ever need for the perfect Okanagan getaway! Your own private pool and hot tub & walking distance away from all the great restaurants & attractions of DT Kelowna!
*Please note that nearing the end of September, the pool availability will be weather dependant and that it will likely shut down sometime in October, again, depending on the weather. The hot tub us open year round though!
1. Due to pool safety concerns, only children 5 and over are allowed.
2. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS BY THE POOL OR HOT TUB PLEASE! BROKEN GLASS WILL RESULT IN A $500 FINE. The reason for this is that we have to shut down and service the entire pool at great cost and inconvenience to both you and ourselves. Please use plastic cups provided.
3. Smoking is prohibited in the suite.
4.People other than those in the guest party are not allowed on the property. Any persons on the property not listed in the lease agreement will be asked to leave immediately and a fee of $50 per person will be debited from the deposit.
5. NOISE REGULATIONS: Quiet time is between 10pm and 9am. We hope you enjoy your time with us but please remember that this is a residential neighbourhood. Please behave in a civilized manner and be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Do not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Fines will be levied on the spot to Guests who are disturbing the peace. Guests are also responsible for fines levied against the Owner as result of noise bylaw infringements incurred by the Guest. Normal conversation pitch is accepted. Continued screaming, yelling and/or swearing are not. The Owner will not refund evicted Guests.
7.INJURY LIABILITY: The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. We recommend purchasing your own travel insurance.
8. PETS: Pets are not permitted on the property without prior arrangement and approval by the homeowner. Any pets on the property that are not previously approved will be removed and a fee will be levied against the deposit.
9. HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. Housekeeping services are provided only after check out or just prior to check in. Refreshers can be arranged for stays longer than 7 nights. Just let us know.
10. Linens, bath towels and beach towels are included in the unit, however we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. Please maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement. Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
12. POOL AND HOT TUB: Guests hereby acknowledge that this property is equipped with a pool and hot tub. Guests are fully aware that injuries may occur due to ground becoming slippery when wet. Guests need to be careful. Guests bringing children are aware that they are their responsibility. Swimming is done at your own risk. There are no lifeguards to protect you. Guests are required to watch their children when at the pool or hot tub and adhere to all rules and regulations of the property including the noise regulations and NO ROUGH HOUSING in the pool area.
13. Please do not sit or stand on the hot tub cover. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
14. TELEPHONE: There is no telephone in the unit, but there is very good cell phone reception.
15. GARBAGE: The Guests shall dispose of all waste materials generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash and recyclables in the assigned bins for pickup. It is not permitted to leave trash outside the home at any time because it attracts animals.
If your garbage cans get full you can take them to the grey top garbage bin also located at the far end of the pool.
16. Glass / can / bottle recycling is by the fridge. If it gets full, please just leave the bag outside the suite door and we will come get it. There are more replacement bags under the sink. (Again – this is to avoid bringing glass anywhere near the pool)
All other recycling can be taken out to the blue top container by the pool.
17. For your own safety please leave all doors locked when you are not using the premises.
18. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages. Please let us know as soon as an outage occurs and we will do everything to rectify the situation as soon as possible.
19. REFUNDS: There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or reduced expectations because of weather conditions.
No refunds will be given for storms or inclement weather.
No refunds will be given for travel disruptions. We do not refund due to road conditions. Please note that mountain roads often close due to inclement in the winter. Air travel is much more reliable.
20. FIRE SAFETY: The property has a fire extinguisher located under the kitchen sink. It is the duty of the Guest to inform the Owner or Owners Representative immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Guest agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
21. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Guest will notify Owner or Owners Representative without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
22. Each bedroom has an emergency exit via the window.
Basically, please use common sense. If you wouldn't do it at home - please don't do it here. That said - please have fun and enjoy your stay with us!