Our spacious Victorian town house overflows with period charm, luxurious furnishings, a superb kitchen and dining area, decking and garden. Parking available. Within minutes walk of town centre and seafront.
As the Spanish say: 'Mi casa es tu casa' (my house is your house) and I would like you to feel comfortable and relaxed during your stay. For this reason (and in the interest of those who will follow you and your neighbours during your stay) I have a number of expectations or 'house rules':
•Please be quiet on leaving and returning to the property.
•The garden is available for your use during the day, however no noise must be made outside from 10pm.
• Please keep the noise level down from 10pm in the living room (in consideration of your neighbours in flat below).
• No illegal drugs to be brought into the property.
• Please do not smoke in the house. There is ample and covered outside space for smoking.
• Due to the potential discomfort of allergy sufferers, the house is pet-free.
• Please place rubbish in the designated dustbin and use black recycling boxes as appropriate.
• Please report any damage or faulty appliances / furniture.
• Please place all used towels and bed linen on the main bathroom floor when you leave so we know what is dirty.
• On departure, please leave all keys (new locks will need to be fitted at your expense if any keys are missing).
• If Helen or Dominic are called out by the neighbours, Environmental Heath Officers or the police, because your group is causing a disturbance, a minimum of £100 will be deducted from your security deposit and you may be asked to vacate the property immediately. There will be no refund of unused nights in this case.
Ovaj domaćin ima 73 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I moved to Brighton 23 years ago. I am married to Dominic and have 3 grown up children. The thing I most love about Brighton, and the location of our beautiful property, is the proximity to stunning countryside and our bustling city and sea front. It's the combination of tranquillity and full-on city life. I enjoy hospitality and making sure people have a wonderful stay.