Overlooking beautiful meadows, the light filled studio sleeps up to six with two queen beds in the loft spaces and a comfortable double sleeper sofa downstairs. The Farmhouse Studio also features a wood stove and a full kitchen stocked with dry goods. It is attached to the original 1920's farm house and has a private deck and entry.
Lose yourself birding, botanizing, or hiking miles of wooded trails. Have a picnic featuring fresh farm goods. In winter, ski and snowshoe to your heart's content. Watch your family reconnect with the help of farm animals and pure mountain air. Visit Ashland's shops, wineries, and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
You can rise with the sun and experience the daily rhythms of caring for the animals. All around you, take in the unique living history of Willow-Witt Ranch. If you'd like to join us for animal feeding, watching milking, and participating in other projects at the farm, just ask! We're here to show you the best of farm living. Guests receive a complimentary tour during their stay.
• Sustainable Agriculture : Meet pack goats, milk goats, baby kids, horses, pigs, ducks, and pastured poultry.
• Historic Barns and Ranch lands : Tour historic barns positioned in a magical landscape inhabited for millennia.
• Alternative Energy : Learn how off-the-grid gets it done!
• Stewardship Forest : Visit the holistically managed forests and abundant wildlife habitat of the 2007 Jackson County Tree Farmers of the Year.
• Wetland Restoration : See riparian plantings, in-stream restoration projects, water quality and wildlife surveys as we monitor our restoration through a grant from the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board.
Set amid biodiverse forested hills, a tour of Willow-Witt Ranch brings together Southern Oregon's historic past, innovative present, and sustainable future. Kids are encouraged to come up and meet the animals.