A Welcoming, Quite, Clean and Comfortable good size bedroom with: a guest bed (convertible to either single, twin or queen-size bed), a built in wardrobe, a desk, a kettle with tea and coffee provided, a double glazed window, wooden flooring and free WiFi access.
I am a neat, very clean and tidy person. I am quite house proud so keen to have someone tidy and respectful too!
No shoes allowed inside the flat (there is a cupboard below the stairs to place the shoes), no smoking, no luggage/bags place on the beds, nor pets allowed in the flat.
To reduce the overall cost, no cleaning charges were included consequently please respect the house rules and convey to the following procedures during your stay and on departure day:
- clean and clear out after usage of kitchen utensils, empty the dishwasher if you've used it, clean oven and hob, fridge and cupboard shelves.
- leave the bathroom clean after your passage: dry clean surface with cloth provided, remove hair, open window for 10 minutes only, then remember to close it back to save on heating energy and for security reasons,
- empty your rubbish regularly and take it down to the outside bin (especially important on your last day. - remove your bed linen when leaving
- finally once the door locked, drop the keys through the letter box if I am not around to say goodbye.
If your stay is longer than six days:
- the whole room will be cleaned once a week free of charge. This will be done generally around midday after a week's stay or at the weekend (prior to agreement with the host)
- the bathroom and kitchen are cleaned regularly if I am staying in the property. However, if you are alone, you'll be responsible to clean the used areas.
A service charge will be deducted from your deposit if the property was not cleaned and tidy as per instructions. In the last 3 years, it only happened once that a cleaning charge had to be taken from a deposit, dont' be the second! ;-)
Serious minded, lover of travel and languages. Outgoing, genuine, open-minded and a trustworthy person.
I love meeting with my friends over a good meal or spending relaxing evenings at home. Listening to music or dancing always brings my mood up. I am interested in the fields of arts and culture in its broadest sense.
Me as a host: I like to make my guests welcome and comfortable in a clean and quiet environment.
My work is quite time consuming so guests don't usually see me much at home or if I am here I'll be quietly working in the living room or my bedroom.
Me as a traveler: When it comes to holiday time, I am always ready to pack my bag, be active and try new interesting things! I love travelling and being transplanted to another terrain and see beautiful landscapes, discovering cultures and practising my languages.