Welcome to Hamburg St. Pauli!
My apartment is light-flooded with high ceilings, spacious and inviting.
All rooms have wonderful wooden floors (except kitchen and bathroom), spacious with massive windows looking out onto the city where you get a sense of the real Hamburg.
The kitchen is fully equipped including a dishwasher with lots of room for cooking or just hanging out. Lounge room and kitchen are connected through a sliding wall which is great to host a nice dinner or just perch on the window...
Located in the heart of Hamburg - St. Pauli - On one side the bustling port and harbour, and the other the lively Reeperbahn which is famous for its nightlife with some great local restaurants, cafes and bars, theaters and venues for live music, boutiques and shops.
Everything is in walking distance from groceries to post office, from Caro to Schanzenviertel just a short walk.
It's also very convenient for the u-bahn...which is only 5 walking minutes away. The subway will take you to the central station in only 9 minutes - so basically Hamburg is at your doorstep.
Have fun exploring St. Pauli and the rest of Hamburg!
- 42" white Samsung LCD Smart TV
- Sony Hifi System + Sony Speakers
- street art by Sozy One // shoot by Oliver Rath //
- paintings by M.K. aka ROBIN // WTK // Paris //
- leather couch
- leather armchair
- leather ottoman
- coffee table
- High Speed WiFi
- 37" Samsung LED Smart TV
- spacious bed with high quality mattress
- cloth rack
- spacious kitchen
- fully equipped
- stovce incl. oven
- kitchen table seats 2-3 pax
- all white tiles
- No loud music after 10 pm within the week
- weekends u can go crazy, but still be respectful with the other tenants in all belongings
- please leave apartment in same condition as upon arrival
- smoking only in Kitchen/ Living Room
- password for WiFi is on a post-it on the desk
- if nothing else agreed leave keys inside when u checkout
- have fun in St. Pauli and enjoy your stay
i'm 35yrs and work as an Event Producer for a hamburg based agency.
i try to travell as much as i can...even on the weekends.
I love to hangout with my wife and friends, like sports, meet new people, different cultures, good food (i love BBQ) and i have a great passion for cars.
Allways excited to host people from around the world...