Ideal location from which to explore the city!
5 min walk from both Dupont or St. George Stns.
Close to Casa Loma, UofT, Yorkville, Royal Conservatory of Music, the ROM.
Great neighbourhood restaurants & bars:
Live Organic Food Bar,
Big Crow BBQ,
You’ll love my place because of the natural light, the outdoors space, the quiet old-Toronto feel, and the trees!
Great for couples, business travellers and small groups of friends.
Private 1 bedroom apartment with balcony.
- ISO mature visitors. Not looking for party people.
- No shoes in the house, duh!
- NO SMOKING indoors, that's what the balcony is for.
- Do you, but... no excessive noise late at night, especially weeknights.
- This is a residential building, people know each other, so please respect the other tenants.
I am young-ish professional and part time student living in Toronto. I try to travel every year if time and budget allows, and I ALWAYS use Airbnb when I do. I most recently visited Switzerland, and Japan before that. I find seeing a new city from the perspective of a resident rather than a touristy hotel is a completely different & wonderful experience. I've always had great hosts so was inspired to try hosting myself. Hope you enjoy!