Modern and bright one-bedroom apartment in a quiet part of the charming Sheung Wan neighborhood. Fully furnished, with lots of natural light and windows facing two aspects. 10th floor views give a spacious feel and minimalist decor offers simplicity.
My modern and bright one-bedroom apartment is approx. 400 sq feet in a quiet part of the charming neighborhood of Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. Fully furnished, with lots of natural light and windows facing two aspects – it’s situated on the 10th floor of a building with elevator and 24-hour doorman.
This is my personal abode that I rent out when I’m traveling. It has a clean and uncluttered feel to it.
Please inquire about interested dates, and I will reply within 24 hrs. Because I live in this flat, unless otherwise noted, I will make arrangements for each stay on a case by case basis.
This flat is perfect if you are re-locating to Hong Kong (and needing some time to look around and find your true home) or if you are on holiday – as It's centrally located. It is close to amenities, cafes, supermarkets, and has easy accessibility to public transport. For more information, please feel free to contact me.
- $110 USD per night (Discounts for longer stays / Subject to change for holiday seasons.)
- double bed with fresh cotton bedsheets
- wi-fi connection
- washer/dryer machine
- two air-conditioning units
- two hob-gas burners, full size oven, microwave
- maid/cleaning service done once before and once after guest-check in/out (additional maid service is available upon request for US$30 per visit)
- next to all the restaurants, cafes, boutiques and bars
- Welcome and Parknshop supermarkets are 2-mins walk and the more International supermarkets 10-min walk
- 15-min walk to Sheng Wan MTR station
- In walking distance to tourist spots such as Victoria Peak Tram, Man Mo temple, Cat street, IFC mall and Star Ferry Pier
Any questions? You could also contact me directly for an inspection!
No smoking or pets.
Everything else is easy!