Big Room in a 3br apartment just 100m from Dongzhimen subway (line 2, 13 and airport express) with a lot of transportation options to anywhere Beijing. Just in between Gulou "old" BJ and Sanlitun "new" BJ. Many restaurants and supermarket.
I will appreciate if you read the description before sending a message.
The room is in a shared 3br apartment located just behind the Ginza Mall and Dongzhimen Subway station. The area is great for living and exploring Beijing as it is directly in the center and close to most of the attractions by foot or short subway ride. The compound is 2 min from the subway exit C, with a lot of restaurants/bars language school and supermarkets nearby.
There is everything you might need in the flat: 42 inch led tv, cable (mostly Chinese channels though), fridge, washing machine, cooking stuff, fast internet, wifi, etc. Also clean bed sheets and towels will be provided, so you just need to bring your clothes.
The room is quite spacious and around 14sqm, it is fully furnished with double bed, mattress, bed cabinet, 3 door closet, desk, chair, and has an aircon and heating.
The compound was just renovated (January 2016) it is very safe and the apartment was also just renovated in September 2014 with new kitchen, new bathroom, all walls fixed and painted and all new modern furniture.
Rooms are private (with a lock and key), but you will be sharing the common areas (kitchen, living room, bathroom) with other tenants
Interakcija s gostima
I don't live in the flat but i'm always in the area and ready to help with anything 24/7. I also have an assistant when i'm away.
The elevator in the building works from 6am till midnight. Between midnight and 6am can contact someone to turn it on
Please DO NOT contact for the bellow questions:
- "Is the room available from X date to Y date?" If you send an inquiry for the specific dates, it means that the room is available for this dates. I try to do my best to keep calendar updated
- "Can i come to check out the room?" It might be a legitimate request but I use Airbnb in order to save time and logistics related to showing apartments. If you are suspicious person and don't trust Airbnb or my hundreds' reviews and real photos, than we will probably won't get along so feel free to rent somewhere else. Moreover if the room you rented doesn't fit the description you can always ask me or Airbnb for a full refund
- "How much is the rent?" . The price is on the website and ISN'T negotiable.
- "How many rooms are in the apartment?" "How many bathrooms?" "Is there WIFI?" ALL this information is already mentioned in the listing's description, please read it carefully. If there is something that isn't mentioned feel free to contact me.
- "Can 4 people share 1 room?" If the listing says that 1 or 2 people can live in the room that means exactly it
- No smoking in the room or the apartment
- Please turnoff the aircon when leaving the room
- Outside visitors are not allowed (for stays longer than a few days)
- DO NOT flush toilet paper in the toilet (put it in the trash can)
- No loud music/parties/phone calls etc after 10pm
- Leave common space (kitchen, bathroom, living room) clean after usage
I'm resident of the world and China is the 6th country i call home.
I love to be in unfamiliar situations and meet people from different backgrounds. Before moving to China I hosted a lot of people that "surf on couches" and really enjoyed the experience. I also stayed at people places and of course hotels when i traveled, so i know how is it to be on the both ends, so i always try to make my guests feel as comfortable as possible (but without being over bearing).
Currently I engaged in the Start up community in Beijing after graduating from my MBA.
I have 2 mottos in life: "Live and let live" and "Almost doesn't count"