Huge one-bedroom apartment in a very up-and-coming neighborhood. Airbnb's description of the area is outdated! There are tons of coffee shops, restaurants and bars right here. Fun, safe & friendly neighborhood, 25 min to Manhattan by subway!
Hello! This lovely apartment is located in Prospect/Crown Heights, just steps from Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Library, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and plenty of great coffee shops, restaurants and bars on Franklin Avenue!
The apartment is a large one-bedroom on the fourth (top) floor of the building. It faces northwest, and has a great view of the Manhatten skyline. There is one large bedroom that sleeps two and I have an aerobed, which can sleep two more in the large living room. The kitchen is large enough to work comfortably in, and has a counter/breakfast bar and stool. The bathroom is new and has a full bathtub and shower. The building is a medium-sized apartment building, and is quiet and respectful.
The apartment is just steps from the subway, with access to the 2/3 and 4/5. These will take you into Manhatten and up the west (2/3) or east (4/5) side. It’s a quick 25 minutes into downtown. These two trains also stop at Atlantic Ave/Pacific Street here in Brooklyn, where you can transfer to a number of other trains to get you just about anywhere in the city or the boroughs.
• Air conditioning! There are window units in both the living room and bedroom. Please turn off when you leave the apartment.
• Kitchen equipped with dishes, cooking utensils and space for you to keep food items. Please clean up after yourself.
• Free WiFi (please bring your own computer)
• Towels and sheets
• Laundromat 1 ½ blocks away on Franklin. Drop-off service is available, or you can drink coffee in the lovely coffee house next door while you do your own laundry.
• Very close to the trains. Both the 2/3 and the 4/5 lines are at the end of the block.
• Prospect Park: 10 minute walk; 5 k around with running/biking/walking paths within; Farmer's Mkt each Saturday; "Celebrate Brooklyn" concert series in Prospect Park all summer long!
• Brooklyn Botanic Gardens: 10 minute walk; Free entrance Tues all day and Saturday before 12 noon.
• Brooklyn Museum - next to Botanic Garden; "First Saturdays" - free 1st Sat evening of the month.
• Brooklyn Academy of Music - 15 min train or 25 min walk (films, opera, theatre, Jazz)
• Franklin Avenue: This is a great street with a number of coffee shops, grocery stores, restaurants and bars.
Interakcija s gostima
As much or as little as you'd like. I will be out of town for the duration, but will be available by phone and email.
This is a non-smoking apartment. Feel free to use the kitchen tools, utensils, and dishes, but please clean up after yourself. Please be respectful of my neighbours with the noise level. No pets.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.