You are looking for a quiet accomodation in Bavarian countryside? Our house is located in a little village between Munich and Salzburg. We are happy to welcome you in our house. We have 1 single room in the 2nd floor.
* The house is not a bed and breakfast, it's a private home and work space.
* There's absolutely no smoking anywhere inside the house, the balcony and garden are places you might smoke in.
* No parties are allowed.
* We do have a kitchen which is available for our guests, but we discourage however cooking big meals with offensive odors and grease. Be mindful it's a shared space between other guests and it's an open kitchen to our art gallery and studio. We recommend the use of the kitchen for a simple and nice breakfast and just small bites.
* The guests are responsible to wash and put away their own dishes.
* Check out from the rooms are always by 11am. Guests are welcome to leave their luggages at the common area and keep their keys until the time they need to leave.