Two storey semi-detached cottage with great living room area and fully equiped kitchen. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Great outdoors space with large bbq and adjacent dinning area. Spacious yard to relax under the vine shade. Kids and pet friendly.
Get a 10% discount staying 7 nights or more. Enjoy a 20% discount when booking for more than 30 nights!
The magnificent view overlooking Toronaios bay, the small island of Kelyfos, Kassandra peninsula and in the distance Mount Olympus is always a rewarding moment when staying at our place. The sun sets behind Mount Olympus and Kisavos leaving behind its orange and magenta colors and it’s the perfect backdrop after a long day at the beach or hiking in the mountain. Enjoy your complimentary first breakfast in the outdoors dining area (complete with eggs, ham and greek cheeses, local honey and marmalade, orange juice, milk and coffee). Later in the day have a glass of wine from the bottle of local wine by Domaine Carras that we offer to all our guests and start enjoying your holidays!
Guests will have access to all premises.
Interakcija s gostima
For insider tips check out our guide for suggestions. Please do not hesitate to ask for our help or additional advice. Just send us an email!
Our house is authorized by EOT (Greek Tourism Organization) and has been issued with the EOT OPERATING LICENSE (nr. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)).
1. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2. Prospective tenants must be over the age of 25 years old the day they arrive. This excludes minors who are accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
3. Maximum number of occupants per night is 6.
4. No long distance calls allowed.
5. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising
from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. PETS are permitted and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
9. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area only.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While 2 sets of linens and bath towels are included in the unit, weekly/daily cleaning service is not included in the rental rate. Cleaning service can be provided for a fee of 20euros/day. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house. Beach towels will be provided.
11. Fireplace: Usually the fireplace will never be needed. Please do not set alight anything in the fireplace.
12. Barbeque: 1 bag of charcoals is provided. Guest must replace coal if it’s depleted. Only charcoals must be used for grilling. Please use floor cover provided while barbequing for preventing rock stains from grease drops. Always keep a close monitor of bbq fire. Use chimney ventilator as needed to remove smoke. Always clean grill grates after use to avoid
13. Water and Septic: The house is on a spring and septic systems. Water is not potable but is suitable for any ot οher use. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH ANY IMPROPER MATERIAL. Discard toilet paper and other material in the bins provided. No feminine products should be flushed at
anytime. If it is found that feminine or other products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to €1000 for declogging and cleaning.
14. Plant watering: Usually plants will be watered automatically by a sprinkler system which is activated every 3 days at 04:00 am. Other plants that cannot be watered by the sprinkler system will be watered by a gardener. The Guests agree to allow access to gardener for plant watering at a suitable time.
15. Garbage: There is no municipal garbage collection service in the Parthenonas village area. Tenants must dispose of garbage themselves in the bins provided in Neos Marmaras.
16. The owner will strive to provide a tour of the house upon arrival (or at other suitable time). If the owner is unavailable a suitable substitute will provide the tour.
My name is Thomas Zafeiris. I am 38 years old. I live with my wife in the city of Thessaloniki where I grew up. I graduated high school in Greece and I got my bachelors degree in the United States. I curently work as an airline captain for a major Greek airline. I enjoy working and improving our Parthenona house preparing it for long summer stays. I also enjoy good food and wine and the company of my good friends while relaxing after work in Thessaloniki or Halkidiki.