Sympathetically restored, this apartment situates on a private gated development in central downtown, vibrant bar district and great transportation links. The room comes fully furnished, has a private southern balcony and the access to a well-equipped kitchen with nice continental breakfast and a separate toilet and bathroom!
Apartment is very close to the Central Railway Station, "Centrum" Metro Station, trams and buses. Perfect for budget travelers, groups up till 5, couples. You are WELCOME!
The room can comfortably accommodate four people. There is a brand new sofa which is converted into a sleeping place for 2 guests. Separate kitchen and bathroom you will be sharing with me.
The atmosphere is clean and rather quiet – perfect to enjoy a morning coffee facing an extraordinary view.
The apartment just got renovated (October 2015). It is well located and easily connected to public transport (Metro, trams and buses, 24/7 in 5min walking distance). For those arriving by car, a payed parking is accessible around the building. Besides, laundry and drying machine is available.
Still doubting? Read the reviews! :)
Large ROOM in a SHARED 3room apartment in the middle of hip ŚRÓDMIEŚCIE district:
- BIG DOUBLE COMFORTABLE BED with fresh linen and duvets,
- convertible Sofa,
- Fully equipped shared kitchen,
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Balcony, where you can smoke
- Healthy breakfast every morning (dried fruits, oats, milk, jam and honey)
- Laundry & Drying machine (if it's free ;) )
Interakcija s gostima
Most of the time I am not in the apartment, but I will be pleased to help you anytime I am around. In case I am out of town, a friend of mine will help you out with any needs you may have. Try to catch me in the morning, have a coffee and a chat if you need anything ;)
* Links from/to Fryderyk Chopin Airport:
- Bus#175 stops across Marriott (5zl)
- Train: To/From Dworzec Centralny (5zl)
- Taxi: up to 40zl
* Links from/to Modlin Airport:
- Bus,depends on the time of day(circa 30-40zl)
- Train- more frequent service (circa 30zl).
- Taxi - weekday (120zl); weekend (150zl)
As an avid traveler myself, I am looking forward to provide my guests an unique experience and accommodate you the most pleasant way. In any good home, there apply certain rules. Before the journey begins, I want to share them with you and ask you to respect the following:
1. Smoking inside the apartment is not permitted, but your room has a balcony attached you can use. Please make a use of the ashtray!
2. The place is not designed for the needs of animals. Hence no pets allowed.
3. No parties, our neighbors want there privacy and we respect that. KEEP CALM and let me recommend you some fabulous places in the neighborhood instead ;)
4. I rent this apartment legally and I have a registered company for that. Hereby you agree, that an invoice for your will be sent to you by e-mail.
Finally please share your expectations with me: What have you heard about the city? Is there something you would like to try, but don´t know where/how?
I´m more than happy to tell you my short list and give you advice about a nice pick/activity!
Save travels & see you soon!
Od 8. Listopad 2017. - 23. Prosinac 2017. minimalni boravak je 5 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 175 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi I am an artist by heart. I like photography, abstract art, live music and discussing ideas with friends ...
I am out going, i like to chit chat, travel, read books and basically have fUn ...this AirBnb style of hosting and guests is the wonderful way of getting to know and understand the diversity, people bring in with themselves.
Live and let live.... create value for others and there will be someone doing the same for you..