Bright, spacious, modern, self-contained one bedroom flat with fully equipped kitchen and access to large garden
Situated very near trendy Stoke Newington Church Street and a few minutes walk to lovely Clissold Park
Guests enjoy their privacy with separate entrance
Hosts live upstairs and can be contacted for advise
Off Street parking available.
On frequent bus route into Central London:
- Kings Cross/St. Pancras 30 mins
- Tottenham Court Road/Soho 45 mins
- Marble Arch/Hyde Park 60 mins
From the middle of March 2017, after a COMPLETE refurbishment, we are welcoming guests again and offer this lovely flat with direct access to large, well maintained garden.
For our guests information, the entire space has been redecorated, including new carpets and a new luxury matras.
This self-contained one bedroom flat is right in the heart of Stoke Newington, very close to the Town Hall and literally around the corner from fashionable Church Street with its many coffee shops, restaurants, pubs and boutique shops.
The apartment is fully furnished, modern and bright. It consists of a good sized and comfortable double bedroom with king-size bed, plenty of storage space, separate living room with open plan fully fitted kitchen, sofa-bed and dining room table.
The living room has double patio doors which open onto a small south west facing courtyard and provides views into our lovely large garden - great for afternoon tea or glass of wine in the sun, weather permitting.
The bathroom is off the living room, it is very small but has a good walk-in shower.
Note: the entrance to the bathroom is below normal ceiling height, so tall people may need to be careful not to bang their head.
The kitchen is kitted out with the necessary cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware to enable guests to self cater.
There is a washing machine and clothes can be dried outside in the courtyard space.
Off street parking is available for one car for a small charge (please inform us before arrival if you require parking).
All bed linen and towels will be provided. A third person can be accommodated on the sofa bed in the living room by special request and a small additional cost, but only for a short period of time. Bed linen for a 3rd person will be provided.
Hosts live upstairs (separate entrance) and are available to answer questions or provide information on the area or sightseeing in London.
Generous breakfast is provided for the first night stay upon arrival: juice, coffee, tea, cereals, bread, jam, butter, fruit and eggs will be left in the flat for guests. Around the corner is a fantastic bakery, 2 small supermarkets, 2 delicatessen and many coffee shops so it is very easy and fun to have breakfast in the area.
Private entrance at basement level, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, big garden at rear, WIFI. Off street parking upon request. Large sports centre with gym and 2 pools nearby.
Interakcija s gostima
We live upstairs and guests can contact us by knocking on our front door, chatting to us in the garden, through email and via phone or text message.
The flat is not suitable for babies, toddlers or small children as neither the flat is equipped for this nor are the flat and garden entirely safe for small children.
Please note that the entrance to the bathroom is below normal ceiling height, so tall people may need to be careful not to bang their head.
This is a 2 person listing, but a 3rd person can be accommodated on a sofa bed in the living room by prior arrangement and at an additional cost.
We suggest that it is only suitable for a short period of time and if the 3 people are very close friends or family as the bathroom is off the living room.
1. Checking in time is after 15:00 on day of arrival, checking out by 11:00 on day of departure. We will be flexible by prior arrangement, especially for guests arriving or leaving on long haul flights. Please ask, we will always try to help.
2. Wireless password will be provided upon arrival.
3. A printed manual on facilities in the flat as well as information on the Stoke Newington area and Central London will be available to you in the flat. This includes maps and brochures explaining public transport in London.
4. Please note that breakfast is provided in the flat sufficient for the number of guests in the booking; this will be for the first night only.
5. The rental is for the number of guests as you specify at the time of your booking. Please no additional overnight guests unless agreed with hosts beforehand.
6. We understand that our guests may have the occasional visitor(s), but we don't expect the flat to be used for entertaining; there are many pubs, coffee shops and restaurants just around the corner in Church Street. And strictly no parties!
7. We appreciate it if guests air the flat on a regular basis to keep it fresh, by opening the windows or the patio doors to the garden.
8. Please do NOT dry large amounts of laundry inside the flat to avoid excess humidity. There is a drying rack which can be placed in the outside covered patio area and you can use our washing lines at the back of the garden.
9. Smoking is possible outside, e.g. in the courtyard space at the back of the flat.
10. No cleaning fee is charged but guests are expected to leave the flat reasonably tidy (washing up done, rubbish in the bin, etc).
11. You are responsible for the security and insurance of your own belongings.
12. Please no bicycles - the flat is decorated in pastel carpets and is carpeted throughout. Therefore we do not permit bicycles to be stored in the flat or taken through the flat to the garden. If you need to keep a bicycle, please speak to owners first - we will find a solution.
I am a project manager by trade, primarily in retail and currently work at the iconic Selfridges store in Oxford Street. Over the past 10 years, we have done amazing travels; in 2013, we did a 5 month dream trip around the world including visits to Indonesia, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Easter Island, then returned via Chile and Curacao. When at home, I love to relax in my house and garden and enjoy the vibrant neighbourhood of Stoke Newington. I live with my partner Nick. As hosts, our aim is to ensure our guests have an amazing stay in our flat and we are happy to advise on how to make the best of your time in our area and London. I love reading and there is an extensive library of books for guests in the flat to choose from if they run out of reading material.