* Sleeps 4 - 1x double bedroom & 1× double sofabed in lounge
* Whole apartment not just a room!
* Cooker & hob, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, parking
* Close to main town and shops
* Quiet location
The accommodation is in a quiet location and yet is within easy walking distance of the town centre and supermarkets and only a 8-min taxi ride to both Racecourses for the famous Newmarket Racing and Newmarket Nights Music gigs.
Please note: listed as Newmarket Town Centre because many other listings 'claim' to be in Newmarket but are actually in surrounding villages - mine is in Newmarket Town!
Quick access to A11, A14 and M11, London, Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds, Norwich and Thetford all within a one hour drive.
Please bear in mind when reviewing on 'Value' that the cost is for the whole of the apartment and NOT a room with communal bathroom as some other listings, therefore it is a very good price especially in comparison to hotels/B&Bs for the area. On Race days local hotels & B&Bs increase their rates considerably!
Whole apartment, garden area and off-street parking for two cars.
Ideal base for horse-racing, sightseeing (London, Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds, Norwich), music festival (Newmarket Nights and Thetford Forest), Mildenhall and Lakenheath Air bases and relocation orientation tours.
1) Please respect the property, gardens and neighbours as this is my home. Pets considered on request.
2) Please keep noise to acceptable levels.
3) Guests MUST wash-up and put away crockery, cutlery and oven grill pan etc. (Please use the dishwasher on final evening before checkout)...please DO NOT leave this for the cleaner.
4) Please dispose of food/drink items from the fridge.
5) Strictly no smoking in property, grounds or parking area!
6) STRICTLY no candles!!
7) STRICTLY no nail varnish!!!
8) Shoes off in property
9) Please place used towels in kitchen laundry bin (not left hung on doors)
10) Please do not leave windows open (unsecured) when vacating property as it is a ground floor apartment.
Thank you :)
Key code private entrance
Host is available 24hrs for assistance
Hi, I love to travel experiencing new cultures and meeting new people. I couldn't live without my camera, food (naturally!), chocolate, wifi and adventures!
I would love to visit Macchu Pichu in Peru so I can take a wealth of photographs for my portfolio. I prefer "off-the-beaten-track" style travelling involving meeting the locals and building friendships.
I have an eclectic mix of music tastes...if I like it generally I'll listen to it (and maybe sing along too!).