The price per night is for the entire apartment NOT per person.
A family operated apartment, with a large terrace to enjoy your breakfast or cozy dinner with a beautiful garden view.
The apartment sleeps a maximum of 5 and is 14 kilometres aways from Banja Luka.
Our apartment is most suited to those seeking a calm and quiet break away, especially writers and those seeking a more private "retreat" style stay.
A very quiet, traditional, almost secluded location in a hamlet near the town of Banja Luka.
A fully furnished upstairs apartment with 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom with Shower/WC, living room and Kitchen, complete with all modern amenities including digital TV and WiFi.
We can collect and deliver you back, to Zagreb, Tuzla, Sarajevo or Mostar airports at an extra charge.
We can arrange guided tours around both the local area, as well as to the Kozara National Park, Mostar, Trebinje, Sarajevo and the "Pyramids" at Visoko. These tours are at an extra charge on a case by case basis.
We speak the local language, plus English (mother tongue) and German.
There are also superb opportunities in the surrounding areas to take part in extreme sports, such as white water rafting, climbing, canyoning, parachuting, and mountain biking (both touring and extreme).
We have stunning scenery right outside the front door.
We can arrange hire cars for you as well.
Come and get off the tourist track and explore one of the last undiscovered countries of South East Europe. We look forward to hosting you.
1. The entire upper floor of the house is the apartment that you are renting, including the terrace and garden.
2. You will be able to access the laundry room downstairs if you need to do your laundry, but we usually do laundry for our Guests at no extra charge.
3. We have secure parking with garage and spacious driveway, which you will also be able to access at no extra charge.
Interakcija s gostima
* On the day of arrival all our Guests get a COMPLEMENTARY drink.
You can have a choice of Juice, Beer, Rakija or Local Wine. *
* We also provide a Snack and Tea/Coffee on arrival. *
* We live downstairs and are available most of the time for anything you might need. We will gladly help you with any questions or concerns you might have, such as about hiking, biking routes, places to visit, guided tours, car hire and info for around the neighbourhood etc. *
* We have a car and are available to drive you around or pick you up from your arrival point. This feature is an extra, and needs to be arranged prior to your arrival via PM *
* If you need to check in/out before or after our checkin/out hours, you need to arrange this before your arrival via PM. No extra charge will be asked, unless you are staying an extra day. *
We ask that children be under the supervision and responsibility of parents at all time. We consider children to be 12 years of age and under. We cannot and will not be responsible for injuries caused to children.
Hello and welcome to Haus Viktoria. I will be your hostess during your stay with us. I live downstairs and I am available to answer any questions (or give advice) you might have while you stay with us.
I work from home. I am a graduated journalist, but found my career in digital marketing and web design. I love home fitness and I run a blog to inspire many people around the world to Stay Fit and Healthy. I have a large "Fit and Healthy Over 40" fitness community which we can talk about over a coffee, if you are interested.
I am a cat and dog mother. I love meeting people from around the world and showing them the cultural and gastro scene from my home city of Banja Luka and other cities across Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I have extensive driving experience and I can take you anywhere you would like to visit in my country.
I wish you a pleasant stay with us.