The cottage house is in Kriopigi, Kassandra peninsula of Chalkidiki, a small, picturesque village on the slopes of a hill, surrounded by a lovely pine forest and just 5min walk from Kriopigi’s star attraction -its sandy beach. Ideal for quiet, relaxing family holidays!
Villa certified by the Hellenic Tourist Organisation of the Greek Ministry of Tourism
The house is situated in Kriopigi amidst a lovely pine forest. It is a 110m2 detached, self-catering, two-floor house, part of a complex of nine houses called GAEA (means EARTH in Greek). It has back and front verandas giving a nice panoramic view of the forest and the blue sea. It is surrounded by front, back and side lawn gardens which are decorated with many colorful flowers. The beach is a 5min walk through the forest.
It can accommodate max 6 people. On the ground floor there is a shower, a bedroom and a living room with a 42" Smart TV and a fully equipped kitchen. On the first floor there is a master bedroom, a second bedroom and a big bathroom with a tub. The front terrace features big, comfy sofas, there is a dining table on the side, a barbecue on the back, and a spacious parking lot. The lawn is tended weekly by a gardener and has an automatic watering system. The complex has a secure entrance system.
The village provides easy access to a variety of restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets. The nearby town of Kallithea has many big, famous nightclubs and it is only a 5min drive away. A car is recommended if you want to visit the picturesque villages of Afytos or Polichrono (within 5.5km), Hanioti (within 9km), Pefkohori (within 13km) and Paliouri (within 23km) where the beach bars serve up until sunset.
I will arrange for a family member to welcome you, show you around and give you the house keys and security e-key for the gate door.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm more than happy to help prior to you arriving or during your stay with regards to places to visit, beach bars, good bars, restaurants/tavernas and so on. I probably won't be around when you're visiting as I'll also be on holiday or caught up at work however I'll be available on my mobile should you need me.
- Please have a look at the calendar for availability. It's always up-to-date with all the latest bookings. I answer all booking inquiries instantly!
- I've written a welcome booklet so have a read if you're unsure of check out times, how to use appliances, security and safety rules etc.
- No additional guests than the agreed number. I reserve the right to cancel the reservation if more people are staying at the villa.
- Please refrain from smoking inside the house.
- Clean the charcoal barbecue grill if you use it.
- If you're staying long-term, I will arrange for a cleaning lady to come and clean the house. You will need to arrange payment and cleaning times with her directly.
- I do my best to allow check-outs later than the agreed time. You will need to provide sufficient notice as I may have guests coming in on the day.
- Baby high chair can be provided.
I trust you'll keep the villa clean and tidy as you found it. Basically, just be respectful.