Environmentally Friendly Living in Peaceful Surroundings.
Be embraced by the tranquil sights and sounds of the ocean. Only a few steps along your very own private beach access. Casa De Playa welcomes all and offers a very affordable Holiday.
THINGS AT THE HOUSE.
Fully Equip Kitchen with Tea & Coffee, Fresh Linen & Towels.
Bicycles, Indoor & Outdoor games, DVD's, library (all ages). Bogie boards/skim boards, skate boards, all baby items, beach leisure items. Clothes dryer and Herb Garden
This beautifully appointed beach house is open plan living, with a large modern kitchen, dishwasher, 4 bedrooms- sleeps 8, 2 bathrooms, wood fireplace, and ceiling fans.
Natural living style with a holistic approach to health and well being.
The House has a Double lock up Garage + extra Visitor Parking.
Interakcija s gostima
Upon arrival at Casa De Playa, you will be met by one of our Meet & Greet Ladies & shown through the house, it is our way of making you feel like you are at home from the minute you arrive.
THINGS AT THE HOUSE.
Fully Equip Kitchen with Tea & Coffee supplied, Fresh Linen & Towels are also supplied.
Bicycles, Indoor & Outdoor games, DVD's, library for all ages, boogie boards/skim boards, skate boards, all baby items, beach leisure items. Dishwasher, clothes dryer, firewood, Fans, water filter and Herb Garden .
Sorry we do NOT let the house for Group Functions & Parties.
WE REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE SCHOOLIES, BLUES FEST and SPLENDOUR.
A $600 Security Deposit is payable directly to the Owner/Manager of this property & a Tenancy Agreement from the Owner/Manager will be required to be signed by all Adult Tenants.
The rental for the term shall be paid Directly to Airbnb:
(i) $600 security deposit on acceptance of the booking to be paid directly to Owner Manager.
THE TENANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY LETTING THE ABOVE PROPERTY:-
1. The Premises are fully furnished and the holiday rental includes the supply of all bed linen and bath towels. The Property is also supplied with a Starter Pack of Personal & House cleaning products.
2. A full payment of the total rent is, due immediately upon accepting the booking made payable to Airbnb. In addition to the payment being due, there is also a noise and damage deposit of $600.00 to be charged by Owner/Manager upon vacating, if any issues are reported by owners staff.
* This Security Deposit will be deducted upon inspection of the property after the premises has been vacated and the owner being unsatisfied that the covenants of this agreement have been breached by the tenant.
3. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 2.OO PM. CHECK OUT TIME IS BEFORE 10.00AM.
Unless otherwise pre-arranged with Owner. If you arrive later than your specified arrival time & have not phoned 1 hour before to notify Tara of your late arrival this may incur a charge.
4. No smoking is allowed inside the Premises. Where cigarettes are consumed outside the premises, the tenant is responsible to ensure that they place all butts and other debris in the sand ashtray provided.
5. The nominated tenants are the only persons allowed to occupy the premises. If tenants wish to have invitees the owner is to be notified. Breach of this clause will result in forfeiting Security Deposit.
6. The premises are available on the condition that it will accommodate a maximum of eight (8) Guests. Those whose names are noted in the Tenancy Agreement are solely responsible for the period of tenancy, if number of persons occupying the house exceeds stated guests in Tenancy Agreement, your security deposit will not be returned.
7. Any noise after 10pm is not allowed. Parties are not allowed and group gatherings outside of the nominated tenants are not allowed. Casa De Playa is located in a residential area and many of the neighbours are permanent residents. Therefore, parties or gatherings of people outside the nominated tenants are not permitted, out of respect for the rights of our neighbours and in particular their right to the peaceful enjoyment of their own properties. 100% of security deposit will not be refunded if tenants are in breach of this clause in any way.
8. If the Tenant has a problem with loud music from a neighbouring property, the Tenant is at liberty to make a complaint to the Holiday Letting Security Hotline ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or more importantly please Phone Louella (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) at any time of the day or night.
9. Byron Shire has a strict curfew on music and loud noise, which is imposed after 10.00pm. The Holiday Letting Organization (HLO) of Byron Bay enforce a curfew on loud music also and if called to the Property following a complaint received from a neighbour, the Owner of Casa De Playa will authorize a $100.00 call out fee to be deducted from the security deposit, already paid by the Tenant. After the first warning by the HLO, for the generation of excessive noise, and in the event that a second complaint is received by the HLO in relation to the generation of excessive noise from the premises, the Owner will be at liberty to terminate this Tenancy Agreement without notice and evict the nominated Tenants. In this event the Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any rent or security bond paid. The Police in Byron Bay show no tolerance to loud music or noise and act quickly on complaints from neighbors and the above procedures apply also if Police are called to the property.
10. Also please note that Friday early AM is garbage collection morning. Please place both wheelie bins on the street, Thursday night, for an early Friday morning pick up. If this is not followed through, an extra administration and bin collection fee of $80 will be charged. If Byron shire bin collection rules are not adhered to or if excess garbage that will not fit into the Wheelie bins is not removed personally by the guest when vacating the premises, then the $80 fee will be charged also.
Byron shire council bin collection rules – Byron Shire Council will not empty bins if any excess rubbish is placed on street next to bins, if lid is not fully closed or if rubbish is not placed in correct bins eg: correct recycling (cardboard boxes Flattened etc) is not carried out.
11. In the case of Web Bookings, the Landlord and Tenant acknowledge that any description of the premises is made in good faith and accepts no responsibility for any mis-description or mis-representation that may be incorrectly interpreted by the tenant after the booking has been made.
12. Breakages, damage, missing items, lost keys & remote controls, extra cleaning costs over and above the 4 hours already supplied by Owner within your rental fee & excess rubbish removal costs, are to be paid for by the guest from monies paid by way of security deposit, authorised herein. Upon arriving, during or before vacating the Premises, please inform the Owner if any of the above has occurred & also document these details in the condition report, which is in the procedures file on the Kitchen bench. Failing to do so, may lead to a deduction of these items from your security deposit.
13. NO Responsibility is taken by Owner for a Tenant’s Personal Property, which may be lost or stolen. We advise that the premises should be locked at all times in your absence. In the case of guests leaving their personal items in the house upon vacating, a $35 min charge for postage & handling or communications between Guest, Owner and Cleaners to retrieve items will apply or as negotiated otherwise between Owner & Tenant.
14. Refunding of any monies paid to Airbnb prior to a cancellation is to be negotiated with Airbnb & is not available from the owner.
15. The Tenant and their invitees shall immediately vacate the premises upon notice by the Manager/Owner or their Agent for the breach of Clauses 5, 6, 7 & 8 and the Tenant acknowledges that these are essential clauses in this Agreement.
16. The Tenant acknowledges that they are fully responsible for the cost of any damage, stolen & or missing items within the property and any breaches to this Agreement. In the event of a dispute between Owner and Tenant, involving these issues, the Owner reserves the right to claim all administration & out of pocket expenses relating to all these disputes, for the duration of the dispute, until matters are resolved. Consequently this may cause a delay in return of security deposit.
17. In order to make your stay more comfortable at Casa De Playa, upon arrival at the house, please read the procedures file on the Kitchen Bench for any queries that may arise or phone Louella (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) at any time of the day or night.
18. This Tenancy Agreement is written and given to Tenant with the understanding by both parties that the property is a Holiday Letting Agreement & does not fall under the jurisdiction of the Rental Tenancy Authority.