A cosy 3 bedroom terrace house in Ultimo⁄Pyrmont in walking distance to city CBD, UTS, Glebe, Pyrmont and Broadway.
CHECK IN TIMES: We have two check in times: 11am or after 5pm (pls specify exact time)
HOUSE RULES: A year ago, we had only two rules but after hosting over 200 people in over two and a half years, we have twelve rules, as we realized that some things really do need to be said. Please ensure that YOU, as the verified Airbnb guest, tell the person who will be sharing the room with you exactly what our house rules are.
1. No shoes in the house: Please take off your shoes before entering the house. No slippers, no flip flops, no thongs etc.
2. Do not steal: Do not "borrow" anything from our home. Please do not take our books for yourself, when you check out. This is our personal collection and it is in no way acceptable to steal any of our books. All books are now catalogued and we will know when each guest checks out, if our books are missing and who is responsible.
3. You can eat meat in the house, but please don't cook meat because we are vegan.
4. Strictly No Smoking: Absolutely no smoking anything of any kind in the house. It's preferred that you and your guest be non-smokers.
5. No binge drinking or Drunkeness: we are not a backpackers.
6. Never use the kitchen sink as a bathroom sink: Please brush your teeth, blow your nose and wash your face in the bathroom only. Please don't walk around our house brushing your teeth.
7. No arguments: If you want to argue with your room mate, please take a walk to the little park across the road from our house and argue. Scream and shout as much as you like over there before returning to our cosy little happy house.
8. No double beds: There is no double bed in the room, so please do not push the single beds together.
9. Clean the toilet after you use it: Also, clean up your hair from the bathroom floor, walls, toilet seat...We don't want to clean up after you. We are not a hotel. Keep shared areas clean.
10. Do not leave food waste in your room: Dispose of food in the kitchen trash, or recycle bin, otherwise you will attract bugs.
11. No long showers: Maximum 15 minutes in the bathroom, so everyone can use it. Blow dry your hair in your room.
12. Respect the people whose home you are staying in: Respect and kindness is THE main rule of our house. Respect the furry animals and the people that live here. If you don't like cats or people, this place is not for you.
Our home is a small cosy home and I work and study from home most of the time. Our house is our little peaceful sanctuary away from the city life. Please be considerate of our need to feel comfortable in our home too, as we consider your comfort.
Don't be afraid of these rules, they are a guide, so that living together will be great!
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 126 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Easy going, creative person. I am busy even in my sleep. Love music, films and a nice meal. I love animals, I'm vegan and the beach is my go to place to clear my head. If traveling was free, my friends would probably never see me again. I welcome warm, easy going people to my home. You can be a chatterbox or a recluse, as long as you don't mind the odd cat or two wandering the house.