Come relax in a sunny, spacious bungalow in the heart of Portland's hottest neighborhood! Explore the restaurants, shops, and parks on Division and Hawthorne streets, & return to comfortable, tastefully decorated accommodations on a quiet road.
* Spacious, sunny, clean living room, kitchen, and dining area with open floor plan and hard wood floors.
* Please not there is NO bathroom or bedroom on the main floor. (If you book the place for 6 people, though, we can set up the spare double mattress on the floor in the living room)
Second Floor (Converted Attic):
* Spacious, clean, BIG, sunny bedroom with hardwood floors and windows
* Queen-sized bed, closet with hangers
* Attached private bathroom (standing shower)
* Skylights with shades and windows that open
* Window AC unit
* In-law apartment (newly renovated with egress window) accessed through the kitchen on the first floor and then down the stairs. Use of this space is included with your stay.
* Queen-sized bed
* Loveseat and little hangout area
* Closet with hangers
* Attached private bath (newly renovated) with standing shower
* Attached private kitchenette (toaster oven, mini fridge, kettle, no stove) / eating nook
* Grassy back yard with fire pit, covered eating area, and benches for sunbathing.
* Bistro table and chairs in side yard for eating or getting work done on a nice day.
* Raised garden beds in the front driveway. Please enjoy ripe vegetables (in exchange for watering the garden before sunrise or after sunset on the days you're here)
NOTE ON KIDS: The house is not toddler proof, and there are no tot locks on any cabinets (including the ones that contain cleaning products) or gates on any of the staircases. Note the stairs leading to the attic lead directly to the attic master bedroom with no door at the top of the stairs, so if you're worried about a kiddo falling down the stairs, better to have them sleep in the basement, as a door separates the basement room from the basement stairs. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any injuries.
* Attic: bedroom/bathroom, which is the whole second floor/attic of the house.
* Basement: legal bedroom/bathroom/kitchenette, which is in the basement of the house.
* Use of kitchen, living room, and dining area
* Use of yard
* Our personal bedroom is on the 1st floor and will be locked when you come. This space is not available for rent. Tampering with the lock is a huge violation of our home.
Interakcija s gostima
We rent out our home when we are out of town ourselves, but will check AirBNB messenger as wifi access permits. That being said, if we're out of cell phone range, response times might take longer.
* 3 nights' mininum please... (Message us for exceptions)
* The 2 queen-sized beds each comfortably sleep two people
* We can also set up a separate double mattress on the floor in the living room (additional cost)
* We do NOT have any pets, and this is a NON SMOKING home.
* $100 fee for lost keys / lockouts
* This is our primary residence, which means it looks and feels lived in. We clean the space and wash all linens between guests.
* Absolutely NO SMOKING in the house or within 10 feet of the house (make sure all windows are closed if you smoke in the yard)
* No parties please.
* Please respect the neighbors by observing quiet hours of 9pm to 8am weekdays, 10pm to 9am weekends.
* Please take off your shoes when entering the house
* Please CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF in the kitchen and all common areas. (Wash dishes, clean up spills, take out trash, etc.)
* WiFi: we provide WiFi to our guests. Please do not use it to download anything illegal.
* Note the house is not baby or toddler-proofed; if traveling with kiddos, please watch them around stairs, power outlets, cleaning products under the sink, etc. The hot water is piping hot, use caution. (Oh, and don't let them color on the walls!)
* Because we rent out the house when we’re out of town, please help keep our home running smoothly by watering the garden (in spring/summer) and wheeling the trash to the curb.
* General common sense and courtesy: this is not an investment property or rental. This is our home and we live here, so please treat the space with care and respect, and clean up after yourselves. Thanks for protecting our nest while we're away!
Ovaj domaćin ima 193 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Native East Coasters, we've traveled the world and are now excited to call Portland, Oregon home. We love exploring new places, cuisines, music, and cultures when we're traveling. At home, we like to lounge on the weekends, eat sushi, watch movies, spend too much time at the nearby health food store, and romp around in the gorge and on the coast.
As guests, we're tidy and low key. Sometimes we sleep in, but usually we're out and about exploring whatever place we're in.
As hosts, we strive to create a space cozier than a hotel but more private than a bed and breakfast. (In other words, we won't expect a full report of what you've seen and done all day :-) We love our house, and feel blessed to be able to share our space with you.