This is a non smoking house. Smoking is permitted on the deck.
We are tidy and respect others privacy. The house is quiet in the evenings, however, if we do have a party, you are invited!!.
The rules are very basic:
The 10 Commandments for a Happy Stay
1. If you open it, close it
2. If you turn it on, turn it off
3. If you unlock it, lock it.
4. If you break it, fix it
5. If you can't fix it, report it.
6. If you borrow it, return it.
7. If you use it, don't abuse it
8. If you make a mess, clean it up
9. If you move it, put it back
10. If you don't know how to operate it, leave it alone and wait for instructions.
Ovaj domaćin ima 111 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello, my name is Trevor. I have lived in San Francisco for 20+ years but am originally from the UK. I have worked in social services for twenty years and now do freelance. contract work from time to time. I am a friendly outgoing guy with a dry sense of humor I like good food have known each other for several years and get and good wine. I live with Scott who is a teacher. We are social and progressive, culturally diverse, good natured and would never pass on the opportunity to laugh. We also have a friendly Beagle dog named Gita, who has a character all of her own. So you must be ok with dogs. We get along great, while at the same time living our own lives. If the house and our personalities seem like a fit then we welcome you as a guest in the home.