Our 1000 sq.ft. space houses a comfy living room (with pull out sofa bed) 2 bedrooms (queen beds, both new), 1 full bath, and a kitchenette with a stove, refrigerator, Keurig and microwave. High speed Wi-Fi & HD TV. Home sits on private acre in beautiful Frisco Heights neighborhood. . Max 4 guests. Owners live upstairs in home. Strictly enforced quiet hours from 10pm - 6am. For those with pet allergies: a Golden Retriever dog is on site. A quiet, well behaved dog may be considered.
- Quiet hours strictly enforced 10pm - 6am. One Quiet, well behaved dog could be considered. No dogs in heat, however. Additional fees will apply for pet. Only responsible pet owners, please.
- We live in a winter environment and icy/slippery conditions exist. We have a long driveway, so AWD or 4WD vehicles are recommended in winter months.
- You agree that owners will not be liable if you should fall/slip on ice and snow.
- Max. of 4 occupancy
- Owners live upstairs. You may hear minimal floor creaks, etc
- Check out time is 12pm .
- After 2/01/17, Airbnb will collect local taxes of 6.375%.
Sue and husband, Keith, live on site in upper level of private home. Will be on site during most bookings. We own a business in Frisco, and have 2 grown sons. We have a 4 yr. old golden retriever that is also on site. We enjoy skiing, hiking and tennis.