Nestled in lush tropical gardens, directly fronting Playa Las Ballenas, one of Dominican Republic’s finest beaches, our large rooftop penthouse offers a luxury accomodation inclusive of a jaccuzi and gives access to an authentic caribbean experience.
Nestled in lush tropical gardens with a 105 foot swimming pool, directly fronting Playa Las Ballenas, known as one of the Dominican Republic’s finest beaches, at 50 yards,
our penthouse offers a unique blend of seclusion, easy access to a wide range of activities, and an authentic Caribbean way of life next to a friendly fishermen village. The area also stands out as one of the Caribbeans last spots of unspoiled natural beauty.
Our penthouse is perfect for a romantic retreat or for friends/families wishing to spend time together yet welcoming some privacy.
TOGETHER TIME YET PRIVATE SPACES
Our penthouse is perfect for a couple in search of a romantic retreat or for friends/families wishing to spend time together yet welcoming some privacy.
Its 2,800 sq ft of interior space, exotic wood floors and high ceilings, and high-end colonial furniture will make you feel very cozy. The apartment situated on the 3rd and top floor is flanked by two separate terraces measuring 890 and 750 sq ft, each enjoying the same gorgeous view on the tropical garden, swimming pool and ocean. Each terrace has both a porch and an open space to accommodate your wishes for sun or shade. The east terrace has a seaview jaccuzi with 5 rooms including a lying one. You will enjoy their absolute privacy: no peeking neighbor!
Each of the three bedrooms is individually decorated, with king size bed as well as ensuite bathroom. Two of them open onto the terrace for enhanced intimacy.
Our penthouse includes all amenities one can expect from such high-end accommodation: a private elevator for luggage, a vast modern gourmet kitchen with Center Island that is fully equipped (including 2 ovens, dish-washer, microwave, American-style refrigerator, water cooler, wine cellar, etc.), a Viking professional BBQ, air conditioning, LCD cable TV with DVD player, WIFI, HIFI with MP3/CD/Radio/Ipod station, safe, laundry room etc.
PRIVACY YET COMFORT AND SAFETY
This exclusive property combines the best of both worlds: you will treasure the privacy of a quiet and small residence while enjoying services usually associated with hotels – gated entrance and 24/7 surveillance, daily cleaning (3h per day), gardening and pool maintenance, tennis, sailing club with negotiated tariffs right on the beach, very nice restaurant. Should you wish to free yourself even more from everyday duties, we selected competent and reliable personnel for you who will take care of grocery shopping, cooking (good cook or real chef including table service), babysitting etc. you can hire on demand at very affordable rates (approximately 5 USD per hour).
The penthouse, situated on the 3rd and top floor, sleeps 8 (3 bedrooms with king size bed, 1 divan in the main room). A queensize airbed is also available to accomodate up to 10 people.. A cot also available (on request cots can be added with no additional charge – please specify upon reservation).
Details of the Penthouse
• 2,800 sq ft interior
• 2 terraces with porch and open space of 890 and 750 sq feet each
• Private elevator making the penthouse accessible by wheelchair (also helpful for luggage!).
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Back-up generator
• American refrigerator with cold water, ice m maker and freezer
• High end coffee machine
• 2 ovens
• 3 burners (2 gas, 1 electric)
• 1 micro wave
• Wine cellar
• Viking professional BBQ (on the terrace close to the kitchen)
• Deep fryer
• Dining table for 6
• Highchair for small children
• LCD cable TV with DVD player
• 2 sofas
• High speed Internet access
• Dining table for 8
• Sofa bed
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• King size bed (2 x 2 meters)
• Linen provided
• All windows and beds of the 3 bedrooms are equipped with mosquito nets
• On top of the 3 bedrooms, available for sleeping: 1 Queensize sofa bed, 2 individual folding beds as well as 1 baby cot (more baby cots available free of charge on demand)
Bathrooms (3+1 restroom)
• Each bathroom has handbasin, shower, toilets (2 of them have double handbasins, 1 of them has 1 single handbasin)
• Towels, soap, toilet paper provided in each bathroom
• Beach towels in each bathroom
• One wall-mounted hairdryer in each bathroom
• Additional restroom with handbasin
• Master bedroom has en suite bathroom and dressing room
• 24/7 surveillance and gated entrance
• 3h daily house cleaning included in the rate
• Gardening and pool maintenance
• Restaurant in the residence
• Bar with pool table
• Tennis course
• Negotiated tariffs at the sailing club right on the beach
• High speed internet access
• Should you wish to free yourself even more from everyday duties, we selected competent and reliable personnel for you who will take care of grocery shopping, cooking, babysitting etc. you can hire on demand for around 5 USD per hour.
• Washing machine (GE)
• Clothes Dryer (GE)
• Manual dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Laundry detergent and fabric enhancer
Interakcija s gostima
We are at the disposal of our guests for any question prior to the stay.
Our agency, real estate agent and managing agent, has been located in Las Terrenas for over 15 years. They are very connected with locals and reliable. They can take care of logistical aspects of your stay if you wish (including transport from/to the airport) and they will welcome you upon arrival.
We will also be in touch with you after your stay to get your feedback on the experience.
- Visit our (EMAIL HIDDEN)
- Important supermarket in Las Terrenas 2km away including well furnished wine section.
- Our penthouse is not accessible to wheelchairs as the elevator is recommended for luggage use only.
- Regular occupancy is 8 people (3 bedrooms with king size bed and 1 sofa bed). Yet maximum occupancy is 10 people, thanks to the additional of a queensize airbed with electric inflator.
- 1 baby bed is available. Baby beds can be added without additional charge on demand - please specify upon reservation.
- The residence was designed to preserve the essence of the area by respecting the lakes and green areas in order to offer each resident his own special place. You will find a salt river running through the garden down to the sea.
- Pets and smoking allowed
- Electricity and gas charges are very expensive in Dominican Republic. Please use resources at your convenience yet with sustainability concerns, for example by switching off air conditioning while you are away.