East side of downtown Montreal (Village). 1 minute from subway station Beaudry.
2nd floor within 18th century stone house. 900 Sq. F. 2 bedrooms (queen size bed) + large walk-in adjacent to bedroom + living room + 1 Washroom (only shower) w/granite floor + 1 kitchen + 1 large private back terrace. Windows all around (with natural light). Hard wood floor.
Included: Electricity/WiFi/Cable. Stove/Refrigerator. Washer/Dryer. AC. Furniture
Annual lease is required. C$1650/month
Rental Agreement needs to be signed - in most cases standard terms
RENTAL RULES (subject to change)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the apartment, but allowed outside. Barbecue is NOT allowed for security / insurance reason.
2. People other than those in the rental party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property without notifying the owner. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of renter.
With regard to disturbances, loud music and parties: ALL ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Renter(s) should know that if parties or loud music are heard, or neighbors complain and/or police are called, it can result in immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night. This will also result in loss of prepaid rent and refundable damage deposit.
3. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Renters are responsible for keeping the property and all furnishings in good order. In winter time, renters have to change shoes at the entry and are also responsible for snow cleaning at the back deck and apartment entrance.
Upon departure, renter(s) are expected to leave the apartment in the same condition that was provided at arrival or be billed a minimum of $100.00 for additional cleaning costs associated with the state of the apartment such as garbage removal.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Renter is responsible for any damages caused by themselves or guests invited.
6. No pet is allowed in the premises.
Public parking is free on the street around the apartment (certain sections). The owner will provide detailed instructions (if required), but not responsible for any fines if renters misread the sign . It is C$125/month for indoor garage inside the adjacent building, but it is renter’s responsibility to deal with the administration directly for availability and payment.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to C$300.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.