Sunny, spacious and elegant one-bedroom apartment of your very own.
Walk to Central Park, Metropolitan Museum, & Fifth Avenue.
Great location. Close to 1000's of restaurants. Best neighborhood in NYC - very safe - walk around anytime day or night!
SIMPLE HOUSE RULES:
1. There is NO SMOKING in the apartment. I am very allergic so can not have anyone smoking in the apartment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2. ONLY guests who are registered on the reservation are allowed in the apartment. Make sure to reserve for the amount of people that will be staying. If you have others stay in the apartment, your contract will be void and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
3. All guests need to provide a copy of an identification, as the building wants to know who is residing in the building.
4. No pets (I am highly allergic - so sorry)
5. The apartment should be returned as you found it:
- In same condition you found the apartment
- All garbage taken out to outdoor trash cans
- All dishes washed
6. If you break/destroy something, you need to alert me to the fact as soon as possible. We reserve the right to take out charges for repairs/damages from the security deposit.
7. Unless discussed previously with the owner in writing, check-in is at 3 pm and check out is at 11 am. If you do not abide by this, your security deposit will not be returned.
8. You must return the keys to the lockbox within 48 hours of your arrival. There is a $100 charge if you do not return keys to the lockbox.
If you do not follow these rules, your deposit will not be returned. (This has never happened but have had several people not follow the simple rules... Sorry!)
Ovaj domaćin ima 46 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I have lived abroad and traveled quite a bit, and I love New York and love showing people the city!
I have lived here for the past dozen years so I know the city pretty well. I am studying to be a school counselor, and I also love gardening, cooking, and playing music. My wife works as a children's book editor, and we have have two daughters at home, so we are always out trying to show them all the city has to offer! :)
I am here to help and try and ensure that you have a great time in NYC. I hope you enjoy your time here!