Hale Lau Hala is in beautiful setting, nestled between two forested lots. It is a lovely, fresh, clean, fully furnished 3 bedroom house. Located minutes from restaurants in Pahoa Town, enjoy a stay in the country! Our sister home, The Art Garden, across the street has 3 bedrooms book one or both.
Please print the directions to the house before you leave on your trip.
• Hale Lau Hala is smoke and pet free making it safe for our guests with allergies. DO NOT BURN MOSQUITO PUNKS INDOORS.
• This is our personal home, please treat it as the beautiful retreat it is.
• Sound travels easily through the forest. Be respectful of our neighbors.
• Remove your shoes at the front door. Avoid tracking in sand, and small grit from rocks that will damage the floors.
• Close and lock the front windows when you leave the house during your stay. Leave the curtains open as often as possible. UV light keeps the house fresh in the humid environment.
• Our cleaning fee covers regular housekeeping. Please take care of the small things yourself: wash your dishes, wash laundry in excess of 2
* Place the trash in the large can in the garage, please do not leave it in the house. Do not leave trash in excess of what fits in the garage can. Deliver excess trash to the "Transfer station" Hawaii speak for "the dump." Check out how the locals recycle everything from appliances to rubbish. If you go to the Pahoa transfer station you can see where the most recent lava flow on the island stopped. It is actually a tourist destination! (There is no trash pick-up in the country.)
Ovaj domaćin ima 41 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a newly retired elementary school Art teacher living in Honolulu. I absolutely love getting away to my house in Pahoa on the Big Island. There is nothing like the smell of the fresh air, flowers and trees over there, not to mention all of the colors of green! It is really fun for me to share our beautiful island and what I have created in my little piece of it with people from all around the world thanks to Airbnb.
I have lived in Honolulu for over 26 years but formerly lived in southern California, upstate New York, and the greater Chicago area. I am originally from Indianapolis.