Air conditioned. Free Snacks. Off-street parking, private entry, with bedroom, bathroom, livingroom/kitchen, & lanai. Ocean view on clear days. Lots of wild birds, tropical green-space, and seasonal flowers/fruit. Modern island décor. 1 of 2 private guest apartments on main floor. Free Cable TV, wifi, phone (free calls to U.S. mainland & Canada), & washer/dryer. All taxes are included in daily rate. Hawaii state "sales" & "hotel" taxes included in day rate. No Hidden Fees. Non-smoking.
- Entire property is non-smoking. Closest location where smoking is not restricted is the street adjacent to the property.
- Guests are expected to respect the privacy of the owner and other visitors. Quite time is expected after 9 pm.
- Keep screen door closed at all times, whether the glass door is open or closed; this will help keep bugs from sneaking into the apartment.
- Air Conditioning is remote controlled. Turn AC on and off using only the remote control. Do not touch louvers or power switch on wall mounted blower units (this can damage the units and will shut off the outdoor compressor affecting other AC units in the house).
- Heat is available upon request. Call owner for assistance. Do not touch louvers or power switch on wall mounted blower units.
Martha and Lisa were married in June of 2008 and moved to Hawaii in August of 2014. Martha and Lisa have been hosting guests since November of 2014 and have met wonderful and warm-hearted guests from all over the world. Martha is a practicing attorney and Lisa is a recovering attorney, turned in-keeper and travel-host. First and foremost, Martha and Lisa value adventure, friendships and meeting new people.