My neighborhood is conveniently located off the L train, right near the heart of Williamsburg, and just 10 minutes to Manhattan:
- Right off two 'L' subway stops (in b/w Graham Ave & Grand St.)
- 3 minute subway ride to Bedford Ave., the heart of Williamsburg
- Just 10 minutes to Manhattan, where you can switch to a number of subway lines that service the whole city
- Private 1 BR
- Comfortable couch
- Washer and dryer
***NO TV (sorry)
- Il Passatore (right around the corner - good, cheap Italian)
- The Saint Austere (Short walk - best polenta in town and good wines)
- Maison Premiere (Amazing ambiance, seafood, and bar - off Bedford L two stops away)
- Brooklyn Star (excellent American fare - off Lorimer L stop one stop away)
- Tabare (delicious South American food and atmosphere - off Bedford L two stops away)
- El Amacen (amazing Argentinian food and atmosphere - off Bedford L two stops away)
- Meatball Shop (fantastic meatballs, polenta, and vibe - off Bedford L two stops away)
- Basik (great cocktails - just around corner)
- Tuffet (great cocktails - just around corner)
- Ore Bar (great cocktails - just around corner)
- Norm's (great cocktails - three blocks)
- Huckleberry Bar (great cocktails - three blocks)
- If you have any questions on the above - please email me. I will make sure to get back to you as swiftly as I can.
The only rule is: enjoy yourself while you are in town and please leave the place clean.
I am happy to answer any specific questions or help out with any specific requests well in advance of your arrival.
Just let me know.