“The Villa on Meridian” is a magnificent property collection, featuring an 1890 restored Queen Anne home, Penthouse and Carriage house.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE MAIN HOUSE, but we do offer all three rental spaces together at a discounted price!
On the web: thevillaonmeridian
F-book: The Villa on Meridian
Twtr: The Villa on Meridian
You Tube: The Villa on Meridian
This property is non-smoking.
Sorry, there are no pets allowed at this property.
OCCUPANCY NOTES: If it is discovered that you had more guests than agreed to at time of booking, add $40 per extra bed (for your entire stay, not per night) for each person above stated NORMAL occupancy above. Add $25 for sleeping on couch. If during your stay we were required to make a special trip to set up beds/couches that you forgot to request and pay for, you will incur a $100 special trip charge for us to have a staff member come back for set up.
THINGS THAT WILL CAUSE DAMAGE DEPOSIT NOT TO BE RETURNED.
You must get permission for any changes in Check Out. Per the Lease Agreement you may lose part of Damage Deposit if you leave late or check-out instructions not followed.
1. Please leave the house as you found it with the exception of laundering the linens. The housekeeper will take care of all of your laundry. Your cleaning fee covers laundry and sanitation of kitchen and bathrooms. It does not cover collecting trash around the house or cleaning of unusual messes such as spilled food. If you leave trash, dirty dishes or unusual messes you may be billed for extra cleaning.
2. Clean the kitchen. Please do not leave dirty dishes. You may leave dishwasher running.
3. Please take out the trash. Trash cans are beside the Carriage House. You may leave one lightweight bag of nonperishable trash in the can if you want to.
4. Please place towels in closest bathroom on the floor.
5. Please leave bed linens on the beds, housekeeping will take care of stripping the beds.