Private Room hosted by Lada House, boutique guesthouse and craft gallery, managed by grandma Lada, former Thai craft teacher and her daughter. Here you can feel free as your home because treated as family member, relaxed with atmosphere and art works
- All our rooms designed for 2 guests per room. If more than, extra bed must be added.
- Smoking permitted in building.
- Not allow eating in bedroom (Especially Durian and strong smell food)
- Not allow ironing and cooking.
- Any violation fines, 500 baht
- Not allow children to sleep on the bed without diapers wearing.
- Urinating on the couch fines 2500 baht
- Please keep silent and do everything as your home.
"Beware here is home please keep silent"
I and my family grow up in Lampang, a small old city in northern Thailand. We are all love in traditional craft and try to preserve it by learning to do and using it in day life. In the same reason we decorate our home by our artwork that we want everyone who spent time here can touch in the beautiful local culture. Finally we wish we can give the best residence in the old Thai cultural style in cosy, warm and friendly atmosphere to everyone who want.