This groundfloor, beachfront condo offers the perfect getaway in Punta Mita, Puerto Vallarta's baypoint town.
This highly walkable town offers a good blend of expats and locals, and all the amenities including restaurants, bars, surf shops & more.
This new 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom beachfront condo is on the groundfloor of an 18-unit complex, which is itself located on a gorgeous white sand beach.
The 2,300-square-foot condo is spacious, and offers spectacular views of Banderas Bay and the beautiful Marietas Island. It includes a gourmet kitchen with all the accessories, a large living room, and dining area with a table that can seat six.
Just outside your door is a private patio, which is situated next to the building's pool area. The infinity pool and hot tub are surrounded by lush landscaping, a shade palapa, and outdoor kitchen barbecue area for your enjoyment. Just steps below the pool area is the beach.
As per the building's HOA rules, a maximum of 6 guests are allowed to sleep in the condo.
First bedroom has a king-sized bed.
Second bedroom can be set up with either 2 twin beds or 1 king bed, just let us know ahead of time which setup you prefer.
If you have 6 guests, we can set up a king bed in each bedroom, and the two twin beds can be placed in the foyer, or next to the king bed in the 1st bedroom. The couch is great for sleeping too, and there is an air mattress.
Both bedrooms have full private bathrooms, and the third bathroom is located next to the living room.
Master bathroom has toilet, shower, two sinks, and a full tub.
Second and third bathrooms each have a toilet, sink, and shower.
OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Full Size Washer and Dryer
• Air-conditioning and Ceiling Fans Throughout
• Telephone and High Speed Internet
• Vonage Phone (Free calls to US/Canada)
• Television with DVD Player and movie library (no satellite)
• Granite Counters in Kitchen and Bathrooms
A 4-block walk west towards the Four Seasons puts you right in the middle of Anclote, a beautiful, authentic town that offers:
Dozens of restaurants and bars (see the map below for my suggestions!)
El Pintor Cafe (just across the street)
The Blue Shrimp
El Original Anclote
Sufi (located in the Four Seasons Resort)
Barstool counter (seats 3)
Dining table (seats 6)
4 Ring Stove/Oven
Dishes and drinking glasses
Guests have access to the entire condo, as well as the pool, hot tub, outdoor BBQ area, BBQ grill, and the gate to the beach. The pool closes at 10:00 p.m.
Interakcija s gostima
The condo has full-time property managers who will greet you when you arrive, answer questions you may have, and remain on call for the duration of your trip.
The master bedroom has a king sized bed. The second bedroom can be set up with either 2 twin beds or 1 king size bed. The couch can also be used for sleeping. There is also an air mattress.
As per the building's HOA rules, a maximum of 6 guests are allowed to sleep in the condo. The pool closes at 10:00 p.m. each night, and quiet hours are also observed after 10:00 p.m. Please read additional rules below.
RENTER AND GUEST RULES FOR EL FARO REAL II
Please remember that El Faro Real II is a private residence, not a hotel. We welcome surfers, seniors, honeymooners and families but tranquility is our goal for our property. As such before 9 am and after 7 pm is quiet time. After 10 pm is silent time, when people in other units shouldn’t be able to hear you. Because of this EL Faro Real II is not suitable for noisy wedding parties, college spring breakers and the like.
1. Renters must include at least one person 25 years or older. Maximum overnight occupancy including infants is 4 people for 1 bedroom condos, 6 people for two bedroom condos and 8 people for 3 bedroom condos.
2. Only toilet tissue should be flushed down the toilets. Flushing plastic, condoms, sanitary products or other objects will clog your toilets.
3. No items shall be hung or draped over the balcony railings.
4. Loud music and other objectionable noises are not allowed in the condos or Common Areas.
5. Guest cars must be parked on the street across from the condos, but not blocking the entrance to Casa del Pintor.
6. Animals are not allowed on El Faro Real II property.
RULES FOR THE POOL, COMMON AREAS AND OUTDOOR KITCHEN
Only registered renters occupying a unit are permitted use of the Common Areas, including the pool, hot tub, and outdoor kitchen areas. Renters are absolutely not allowed to permit visitors to use the pool or Common Areas.
1. Pool Hours for adults, meaning those over age 18, are 7 am until 10 pm.
2. Pool Hours for those 18 and under are 9 am until 10 pm. In other words, the pool is only open to adults between 7 am and 9 am.
3. Topless and nude swimming and lounging in the pool area is prohibited.
4. Frisbee, ball throwing or water guns are not permitted in the pool or pool area. Please take these activities to our beautiful beach.
5. There is no lifeguard on duty.
6. In case of emergency, dial 066 for the police.
POOL RULES FOR CHILDREN AND INFANTS
1. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult when in the pool area.
2. Infants under 2 years are not allowed in the pool without bathing diapers. Used diapers must be disposed of in one’s rented condo.
3. As with almost all pools in the Vallarta area, shouting, screaming and yelling in the pool area is strictly prohibited. Shouting, screaming and yelling are acceptable on the beach and in the ocean.
4. As with almost all pools in the Vallarta area, pushing, shoving, splashing, and other rough-housing is strictly prohibited. These activities are acceptable on the beach and in the ocean.
5. Climbing on the ocean edge of the pool, jumping off the edge of the pool and the hot tub are strictly prohibited.
6. Diving into the pool is prohibited because of the shallow depth.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENTS OF EACH CHILD TO MAKE SURE THEY COMPLY WITH THE POOL AND HOT TUB RULES.
HOT TUB RULES
1. Hot Tub hours for adults — meaning those over 18 — are from 7 am until 10 pm.
2. Hot Tub hours for those under 18 are from 9 am to 10 pm, EXCEPT those 18 and under are not allowed in the hot tub from one hour before sunset to one hour after sunset. That is the ‘quiet time’.
3. Splashing, shoving and rough-housing is never allowed in the hot tub.
4. Yelling, shouting and screaming are never allowed in the hot tub.
5. Toys are never allowed in the hot tub.
6. Proper swimwear is required in the hot tub at all times.
GENERAL COMMON AREA RULES
1. No glass objects are allowed in the Common Areas, including the pool and hot tub. Use plastic or cans for the safety of all.
2. Pool and common area furniture must remain at poolside. They may never be taken to the beach.
3. ‘Saving’ a seat, lounge chair, or shaded area for more than an hour is not permitted.
4. Showers are provided by both beach gates to keep sand out of the pool, hot tub and condos. Wash sand off your body and off your beach equipment. Do not rinse anything in the pool or hot tub. Excessive sand will clog the filters for the pool and hot tub, rendering them useless, and clog condo shower and bathtub drains.
5. ALL GATES MUST BE CLOSED AND LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. Never prop a gate open, as it shorts the system. Guests who prop gates open can be identified by their key fob and will be charged.
6. Renters/Guests will keep the Common Area bathrooms clean after use.
7. Boards and kayaks may be stored on the racks provided in the back of the building. All other personal sporting equipment must be removed from the Common Areas and stored inside the condos.
8. Personal items must not be left unattended around the pool for extended periods of time (over 4 hours).
9. Renters are responsible for cleaning the Common Area outdoor kitchen within 4 hours after use. Please use garbage bin provided, and do not pour oils down the drain.
10. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when using elevators. Under no circumstances should children be playing or loitering in the elevators. Elevator doors must not be held open for more than a few seconds.
VIOLATION OF THE RULES
Any renter or guest violating the rules will be warned only once, and the condo owner notified. Upon a second violation, the occupying renters or guests may be evicted from El Faro Real II property as per Article 95 of the Regime.
The HOA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Jumped on Airbnb to help rent out the family condo down in Mexico, one of my favorite places to travel to. Zip-lining, horseback rides on the beach, and limonada for days! What's not to like!?