Large apartment for 4-6 persons with 3 double rooms, heated winter garden with stunning view over the surrounding mountains, little garden, partly roofed balcony. Calm location above the village center. Great place for hiking and other summer activities in the mountains. In the winter just 20 m from the slope of ski resort Penken, glacier Hintertux just 8 km.
The flat is in a small apartment house in the village Vorderlanersbach.
- 95 sqm + 20 sqm of winter garden
- 3 double rooms (with double beds, entrance to the little garden)
- fully equiped kitchen (cooker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, toaster, jug kettle, coffee machine)
- kitchen and living room are connected
- living area with comfortable sofa and TV
- heated winter garden with sitting area and stunning view
- partly roofed balcony
- small garden
- 1 bathroom with double sink, bath, shower, toilet
- separated toilet
- 2 parking places in the garage
- ski storage with ski boot dryer (on the floor)
Interakcija s gostima
Eliska is not the owner, she helps Hanns and Maria with bookings and arrange all check-in/out etc. Maria and Hanns are very nice local couple, who spent years developing this beautiful and tasteful decorated apartment which you can rent as your home away from home . Eliska will welcome you, show you the APT and answer all your questions about the location and activities in the area. If you'll have questions during your stay you can call her anytime.
Airbnb calculation system is not able to count the total price properly according to our pricing. We send you detailed pricing after your request. The pricing is as follows
- basic price for 4 persons makes from 1st May till the 15th October 120 Euro, from 15th October till 30th April 200 Euro
- every additional person 1st May till the 15th October plus 30 Euro, from the 15th October till 30th April plus 50 Euro
- plus the tourist tax 1,50 Euruo per person and night
- plus the fee for bed linens and towels 6 Euro per person
- plus the final cleaning 100 Euro
Please note that party groups are not welcomed in our APT. If you want to come to the Zillertal to party hard, please do not book our place.
We have just couple of house rules, we would like to ask you to respect
- please take off your shoes
- leave ski boots and equipment in the ski storage
- smoking is not allowed
- respect the night time (10 pm - 7 am)
- separate the garbage
I come from Prague, but fell in love with the mountains so I decided to move to beautifull Zillertal in Austria. After a couple of years here I started a small hostel called Haus Sonneneck. In addition to my Haus Sonneneck I help other hosts with their bookings or manage their places completely.
In Haus Sonneneck you will propably meet my boyfriend Bobby. In summer he's a moutain bike guide and during the winter he runs the Hot-Zone school of snowboarding. Bobby has lived in Zillertal for more than 12 year so he can give you the best information where to go (or not to go:))
Please let us always know what activities you plan to do in Zillertal and we can honestly advice you if the valley is the right location for your holiday.
We like to sit, chat and have a drink, but we don't like party and we ask our guests to respect the night time and let our neighbours sleep. So if you want to party, please better do not book any house on my profile.