Beautiful fully renovated traditional Japanese House, high speed internet and complimentary pocket WI-fi for your convenience when outdoors. 5 minutes by train (2 stations) from Kyoto station. 2 pair of bicycles for our guests' free use.
The Fushimi Inari House is a licensed guest house.
Choose the Fushimi Inari House!
Check out our reviews!
A beautiful renovated 2 story Japanese traditional house, equipped with all the amenities which will make your stay pleasant and comfortable. COMPLIMENTARY POCKET WI-FI besides the house's wi-fi net. located in a peaceful neighborhood, The house is located 5 minutes walk from two main train lines the "Keihan" and "JR". Therefore it is the most convenient location. By train:5 minutes to central Kyoto, 50 minutes to Nara, 40 minutes to Osaka.
Beautiful 60 Sqm, 2 floors, Renovated. Designed according to "Wa" (和) principles of beauty and harmony. In the 1st floor there is the entry hall, kitchen, dining room and bathroom. The two sleeping rooms (equipped with futons), one traditional Tatami floor and the other with a hard floor, and the Verandah are located in the 2nd floor.
24/7 convenience shop, supermarket, drug store, laundromat, Restaurants: All types of Japanese Cuisine, Chinese, Indian, Shrines and temples (very nice sight-seeing around).
Once you will arrive, you can contact me via email, phone, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). I will be available for all matters all the time.
After years of living in Japan I found my favorite spot, that is the neighborhood surrounding the "Fushimi Inari" shrine. The reason I feel so connected to this neighborhood is that it combines the friendliness, peacefulness and relaxed atmosphere of the Japanese residential area, however, just 4 minutes walk from there, it makes you feel like you have traveled back in time to 8th century Japan, it feels like a dream. Fushimi Inari Shrine was selected as the No.1 tourist attraction in Japan in 2014 (tripadvisor).
The house is located 5 minutes walk from two main train lines the "Keihan" and "JR". Therefore it is the most convenient location. By train:5 minutes to central Kyoto, 50 minutes to Nara, 40 minutes to Osaka.
The house is all yours, no restrictions.
Interakcija s gostima
In case you need me I'll be there but otherwise, you don't see me, its your house once you booked it.
High speed internet to use at home and in addition portable (pocket) wifi to use outdoors - all complimentary.
2 pair of bicycles.
Please keep the house clean and intact. Please refrain from smoking inside the house, smoking is prohibited. House content is very expensive: one tatami rug costs a lot, the delicate wooden doors, specially designed walls are firm but must be dealt with caution.
1. This is a local community. Please help us keep the good relations with the neighbors and do not make noise, especially in late hours.
2. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all parts of the house including the veranda of the second floor.
3. Please leave your shoes at the door on the stone floor and refrain from walking inside the house with shoes.
4. Please turn off all electric and other devices (air conditioners, lights, gas stove, heater, kotatsu – table with heating body in the second floor) before leaving the house, make sure that you left no running water and close all the windows before going out of the house.
5. Please refrain from dragging heavy luggage on the tatami mattresses and carrying them to the second floor. For the heavy luggage you have plenty of storage space in the first floor's closets (under the staircase and in the big closet in front of the shower room). In the second floor you have closets for clothes and etc.
6. We deeply appreciate your cooperation regarding trash disposal. In Japan there are no trash cans, thus, please help us by observing the trash disposal rules as specified in the house manual (will be sent upon booking confirmation).
7. No pets allowed.
Thank you for choosing Fushimi Inari House.
Od 12. Listopad 2017. - 13. Listopad 2017. minimalni boravak je 2 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 19 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a graduate student in Osaka University, living in Japan for more then 3 years. I'm Israeli, came to Japan to conduct my research about Japanese soccer fan communities. In a relationship with a Lovely Japanese girl. Also working as a tour guide in the seasons.