Located at Daikokucho station, which is right next to Namba station, it has very easy access to any place in OSAKA,KYOTO,NARA,WAKAYAMA.
Kitchen, Refrigerator, Washing machine, TV, WIFI,
Every facility is a regular room. It is a 3-minute walk to a big supermarket. You can cook any dish.
And, with a tatami mat and futon, You can live life that Japan is traditional in this room.
A room is the fourth floor. There is no elevator.
Unfortunately it is the only problem that I cannot help you.
1. This is a non-smoking room.
2. The home owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in the room or the building.
3. The home owner is not responsible for the loss of any of your personal items or valuables.
4. By completing the reservation process, you indicate your agreement will all of these rules.
5. Please remove shoes inside the entrance.
6. This is a regular house, and not a hotel. There are many people living in the surrounding neighborhood who enjoy living here without being bothered by loud voices or noises. Please use the same good manners here as you would in your own home.
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Please turn off the lights any time you leave.
9. You will be responsible for any damage that result from a fire that you have caused.
10. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1012 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I'm Sae.
Thank you for finding my room.
I become a host and meet for approximately one year and many visitors and enjoy dinner together.
I wanna meet many many people in Airbnb from now on.
I am busy with work and cannot readily go abroad. However, I enjoy it for the feeling that I performed for a trip by interchanging with a guest as a host now.
I am still poor at English, but want to help with your trip.
I often use the translation function, but make an effort.
I support you so that you can enjoy a trip in Osaka.
I'm looking forward to meet you.