Welcome women needing temporary, safe, clean, quiet, affordable, discreet lodgings. Unique all - female homeshare opportunity, centrally located 2-8 miles Med District/Love Field/Downtown easily reached via public transportation.
No drunks/drug/drama/party/pets/smokers/gamers/snorers. You’ll find here a highly diverse international community of mature, mid-career women contemplating their next move in life or simply focused on $saving for/working toward personal goals. Join us?!
Spacious fully furnished, bright & airy shared bedroom/bathroom ensuite outfitted w/(3) Ikea beds. Cotton jersey sheets/plush blanket; Central air & heat + Ceiling fan; Bamboo roll shades/Glam fabric screening between each bed add a zen feel while adding a hint of privacy.
Attached bathroom ensuite. Ceramic tiled w/ glass mosaic tile shower stall/ separate toilet room w/ refreshing bidet toilet seat; vanity room/skylight. Walk-in closet, but is of course shared w/ your 2 suitemates; Please supply your personal consumable toiletries.
Communal Areas Include - Study area w/ and plush area rug over noise quieting cork flooring; Large screen TV w/ Netflix + ROKU channels; Utility room w/ commercial washer/dryer $1 ; Fridge & pantry space; Kitchen equipped w/ all needed to prep light meals ie no frying please; Dining room; Bicycles for use.
Interakcija s gostima
In a houseshare, interaction with other houseguests is impossible to avoid. Find here a highly diverse international community of international women. This is drama-free living as most here are busy, exhausted at days end and thus appreciate space.
If you are anti-social, moody, suspicious this can ill-affect the Zen vibe of the home. Seek lodgings elsewhere.
- Profile must include a recent headshot. [Not a landscape, kitten or group shot…ie who r you in the graduation pic?]
- Request should mention your reason for seeking lodging w/ us.
- Please extend the courtesy of your full name
- Be employed…full time outside of the home.
- Upon confirmation of booking, please include email address
- Upon confirmation of booking, please include your social media link to connect to the private page I administer. For security reasons, it is where housemates can see who lives here thus all housemates profile & photo inclusion mandatory.
- At check-in, present me w/ copy of gov ID.
- House on corner, assigned street parking
- No curfews. Home has coded entry door to come/go as you wish.
MANDATORY (Submit this basic information directly to me immediately upon my APPROVAL of your request for lodging:
1. Recent picture to your profile? [Not a landscape, a cuddly kitten or group shot…ie who r YOU in the pic?
2. Reason for seeking lodging with us?
3. Your full legal name? [ Present ID at check-in].
4. Employed full time? [no work-at-home employed]
5. Email address?
6. Your social media links? [You may have a perfectly good reason for not being on Facebk, LinkedN, P interest…nor any of the major social media platforms] But this is not the home for mysterious,’ off the grid’ women.
CLEAN HOUSE RULES - STRICT [Please acknowledge and agree to immediately upon my APPROVAL of your request for lodging:
This is a SHARED home. Everyone here is demanding of immaculate surroundings:
- Shoes off at door
- Kitchen closed & cleaned 9pm. (Exceptions for night-shift type workers).
- Remove and wash your towels and linens at departure
- Exhausting move-out cleaning as typical to apartments and college dormitories.
- Drink/drug/drama/party/smokers/gamers/snorers/slackers will not be accommodated.
I have not added a cleaning fee to my listing as thus far, all here have opted to clean and pocket their money. If you are not of like mind, then request I add a cleaning fee to your lodging rate.
Housemates Expectations of You:
This is a SHARED home with housemate expectations of peace, quiet, clean:
- Bring no food or drink in rooms
- Make your bed daily in a shared room
- Pristine bathroom maintenance
- Shower daily
- Weekly cleaning of communal area by all housemates w/ rotation of shared home duties
- Move-out cleaning as typical to apartments and college dormitories.
Ask someone if u snore before booking. U have booked a shared room. Hard working women here just want to slumber peacefully thru the night.
Ovaj domaćin ima 88 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
About Ms Padilla
-University adjunct Studio Arts - Painting & Drawing; Fashion Arts & Textile Design ( SMU, Dallas Community College District, Collin Community College District .
-ESL educator. Accent reduction.
-Homestay host to international travelers, scholars, interns and those here on temporary assignments/relocation.
-Born in the magical 'Big Easy'...New Orleans, Louisiana where conversations between friends or strangers includes a 'beyBay' or 'dawlin.'
-Educated in Los Angeles, California
-Traveled the world in the glamorous fashion/design career.
-3rd generation family tradition of host to international travelers now residing deep in the heart of Texas.
WELCOME HOME all y'all!