BRAND NEW remodeled, NEW Furniture (including new bed mattresses) 4BR, 2B cabin. Spacious open floor plan, cathedral beamed ceilings, mountain size fireplace and an over sized deck. Walking distance to town and Private Twain Harte Lake access!
Enjoy the spacious open floor plan, beautiful cathedral beamed ceilings, large wood burning mountain size fireplace, and our over-sized deck lined with wooden benches, BBQ, patio furniture and towering pines.
A stunning remodel with new furniture and a few items of vintage charm.
The bedrooms can comfortably sleep 9 - 11, but we have an extra bed mat for one additional guest. All rooms have BRAND NEW MATTRESSES, beds and bedding. The master bedroom is the only bedroom downstairs with a queen size bed. Bedroom #2 has a queen size bed, a dutch door, double door knobs and a break resistant window. This room is designed to work well with children or adults with special needs. Bedroom #3 has a full size bed with a twin on the top. Bedroom #4 /game room It has twin bunk beds, a full futon couch / bed, flat screen T.V. All the games, poker chips, cards, dice, puzzles, toys and books are kept in this room.
Relax and enjoy our spa like, clean, new bathrooms with fresh new towels.
The Kitchen has all new cookware and kitchen supplies. It's clean and fully functional.
We will contact you a day or two with the code to unlock the front door.
Guests have access to the private Twain Harte Lake for a $5 fee per person.
Interakcija s gostima
We will most likely not be present at your arrival. Please contact us if you have any questions or if there are any problems with the property or your stay.
Additional amenities include: Netfix, Amazon Prime and Amazon game controller.
Linens and bath towels are available. Please be mindful of the drought. One towel per guest.
Please bring your own beach towel as they are NOT included in the rental.
The town of Twain Harte has much to offer:
* A public 9 hole golf course
* Eproson Park: playground, picnic tables, grill, skate park and baseball diamond. During the summer months they have free outdoor concerts.
* Public tennis facility with 3 courts. Free
* Public swimming pool
* Miniature golf
* Great restaurants and shops
Attractions close to town include:
* Black Oak Casino which also has a family fun center with arcades and bowling.
* Ranger station for Stanislaus Forest. Maps, hiking, camping and fishing information.
* Long Barn Ice skating Rink
* Sonora has a lively downtown, movie theater and hospital.
* Jamestown Railtown 1897 State Historic Park.
* Pinecrest Lake and many other fine lakes in the area Lake Tulloch, New Melones and Don Pedro.
* Dodge Ridge Ski Resort
* Leland High Sierra Snowplay
* Columbia State Park, a historic attraction with gold panning, stagecoach, jail, blacksmith and shops.
* Moaning Caverns
* Yosemite National Park
10 guest maximum.
Absolutely no smoking allowed inside!
If these rules are broken we will take the full $200 deposit.
Please Be respectful of the cabin and our neighbors. Keep the noise down after 10:00pm.
Trash pick up is Monday morning. Please take all trash out on Sunday and take the trash cans to the street.
When exiting the house, please take all used sheets off the beds and dirty towels and put them in the bathroom downstairs.
Wash your dishes.
In the Spring, Summer and Fall turn off the heater before leaving. . In the Winter please turn the heater all the way down to 45 so the pipes won't freeze.
Close all the windows and shades. Turn off all the lights and lock the door.