Located at Daikokucho station, which is right next to Namba station, it has very easy access to any place in OSAKA,KYOTO,NARA,WAKAYAMA.
Kitchen, Refrigerator, Washing machine, TV, WIFI,
Every facility is a regular room. It is a 3-minute walk to a big supermarket.
And, with a tatami mat and futon, You can live life that Japan is traditional in this room.
A room is the Second floor. There is no elevator.
It is not a big problem if you can go up the stairs approximately ten steps.
Come enjoy Osaka while staying in this lovely and comfortable Japanese-style room!
The house has a dining room, living, room, and bedroom.
The Japanese-style living room and bedroom have tatami floors and sliding paper doors covering the windows.
The bathroom and toilet are separate.
Up to four people can stay here, so four futon have been prepared.
The kitchen, refrigerator, washing machine, drier, and other appliances can all be used freely.
Free high-speed Wi-Fi is also available for your use.
Four futon (single size)
Forks and spoons
Refrigerator and freezer
Interakcija s gostima
The place where I live is a bit far from here.
However, if any problems should arise, please contact me at any time.
No other people will be here during your stay.
The only times you are likely to see me is during check-in and check-out.
That said, I and/or my friends could join you for dinner, if you would like. Please just let us know. My work availability may not allow us to accommodate every invitation, but I would certainly like to interact with as many people as I can.
If this is your first time using Airbnb, you can click on the following link to receive $25 after completing your reservation.
1. This is a non smoking room
2. The home owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in the room or the building.
3. The home owner is not responsible for the loss of any of your personal items or valuables.
4. By completing the reservation process, you indicate your agreement will all of these rules.
5. Please remove shoes inside the entrance.
6. This is a regular house, and not a hotel. There are many people living in the surrounding neighborhood who enjoy living here without being bothered by loud voices or noises. Please use the same good manners here as you would in your own home.
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Please turn off the lights any time you leave.
9. You will be responsible for any damage that result from a fire that you have caused.
10. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1025 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I'm Sae.
Thank you for finding my room.
I become a host and meet for approximately one year and many visitors and enjoy dinner together.
I wanna meet many many people in Airbnb from now on.
I am busy with work and cannot readily go abroad. However, I enjoy it for the feeling that I performed for a trip by interchanging with a guest as a host now.
I am still poor at English, but want to help with your trip.
I often use the translation function, but make an effort.
I support you so that you can enjoy a trip in Osaka.
I'm looking forward to meet you.