If you enjoy the peace and serenity of the quiet suburbs this is for you. We do enjoy music, most especially Classic Rock. Studio apartment for rent weekly or nightly, open air apartment with one bed, one couch, one chair,TV, radio ,small kitchenette with sink, stove, coffee pot, microwave, also includes a bathroom with shower , toilet and sink.
The apartment is above the detached garage and has its own parking and entrance.
There is a tv we have Dish tv and a radio. But mostly we have quiet, you can hear the birds chirp , watch the chipmunks and squirrels scurry around or just sit and enjoy the quiet .
Parking at the end of the driveway can accommodate two vehicles.apartment has an outside deck
Interakcija s gostima
There can be no or limited interaction with owners according to your preference.
For those who would like some activity, we are centrally located between Philadelphia and the New Jersey shore, both have many attractions. This a convenient location at a reasonable price.
The initial sheets, towels and toiletry items are there, if you need to replenish it is up to the renter to do so.
Here are a few house rules:
1. No smoking inside of the house. I am severely allergic and asthmatic and I can not have any smoke inside, sorry.
The couch is not a working sofa bed, please do not attempt to pull it out.
2. . You are welcome to use any dishes, spices, etc that are in the house, the only requirement is that you leave them on the premises. Also, please wash/dry your dishes before leaving. There will be a cleaning fee of $100 in addition to the fee you will already have paid which will be assessed if this is not followed.
3. Please place used towels in tub when you check out. Please place used sheets in the downstairs bathroom tub, except for wet clothing, which we want hung over the shower curtain rod.
4. Enjoy the deck.. The smell from the trees and flowers is great and it is private and relaxing.
5.Please be courteous of our neighbors. The noise ordinance is in effect from 10 pm to 8 am. We ask that you never have the music on loud. If you can hear the music in front of the house, so can our neighbors. This is a residential area, and they do not appreciate loud parties.
6. There aren't to be any illegal drugs on or about the premises ever. Alcohol off site is not allowed. Please adhere to these rules as per the city ordinances
7. Not for commercial use unless given written permission by the owner prior to your stay.
8. There are not to be any guests on the premises other than what you have paid for, and if for some reason you have them anyway, there will be an extra fee of $25.00 per night per guest. If they get hurt, you will be liable for them. You are also liable for any damage they may do while they are here. Any time you stay with us, you are fully responsible for everything that happens in this home, and will be liable.
9. The pool in our yard is not include in your rental.
10.We want you to fully enjoy your experience in our apartment and all we ask is that you keep our house beautiful so that you, and others, can enjoy it for future visits to come.
I will contact you a week prior to your stay to give you further instructions on the home, like keys, etc. If you have any questions, please email me here or at the cell phone I have provided. I DO text so you can do that as well.
We appreciate the opportunity to give you a peek into our world here in New ,Jersey and we hope that you have such a great time that you come back and bring your friends and family too! Thank you for choosing us~
Phoebe and James Brady
My husband and I are offering our apartment to a single or a couple, We enjoying listening to Classical Rock music. oldies 50''s,60'''s enjoying wine and good food.
We enjoy traveling and good company and conversations with our friends and family. TV and watching movies is an important entertainment for us.
This is our first attempt of renting our apartment and we look forward to good experience.