Our Home: Located off Panchgani-Mahabaleshwar road in a quiet surrounding atop a hill in a safe bungalow society, an ideal place to relax & rejuvenate yourself. The villa has 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, a spacious hall, a kitchen, 2 terraces & power backup. Perfect for a family of 6-8.
- Check-in time: 12 pm, Check-out time: 11 am
- GOLDEN RULE: Treat our home like your own.
- No smoking indoors and strictly no drugs.
- Turn off lights, fans; close the taps when not in use.
- Keep volumes low so that others in the vicinity have a peaceful stay too.
- Promptly let your host know if anything can be done to make your stay better.
- Only registered guests are allowed entry, no visitors please without informing the host.
- If you happen to damage something, please let us know & arrange for its replacement/repair.
- Please, no outdoor shoes beyond the main door.
- Kindly clean after your pets, Rs. 200 extra charge payable for pets.
- Kindly clear all the dues by 10am before check-out.
- While requesting to book or after Instant Booking, please mention the following details in your request:
• Your Arrival Time?
• Which City are you visiting from?
• Who is accompanying you, friends/family/colleagues?
• A little bit about yourself if not mentioned on your Profile already.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Hello, I am Indrajeet Ghorpade aka Jeet. I started hosting 2 years ago and since then, Airbnb has become an integral part of my life. Having hosted more than 500 guests from around the word, I have become more caring, patient and organized. Hosting and helping guests unwind and create memories gives me immense pleasure and maybe for the same reason, Airbnb India awarded me a Host Award in 2016 for helping shape stronger communities.
If you wish to know more about me, feel free to follow me on social media, my ID on most platforms is: jeet91
A little more about myself: I am an Engineer and currently working for another tech giant that's helping connect people around the world.
In my free time, you'll either find me painting, gardening, experimenting with desserts and cocktails.
My favorite destinations are the Western Ghats, Bhutan, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Udaipur and the list can go on.
Anoushka Shankar, Aruna Sairam, Laura Marling, Adele, Sam Smith, Hozier mostly top my playlists.
A Separation, The Hunt, Monsoon Weeding, Kapoor & Sons, Court are some movies that I love.
I live by the philosophy that "Everything Happens for the Good", makes facing tough times easier :)