Terraced house of 85mq at 5 mt from common private beach, inside private Le Tonnare village, paradise for kids and families.
The house has 2 independent entrances, living room with kitchen, double bed room with its own bathroom, single beds room (+ sofa), secondary laundry bathroom, patio garden.
Common parcking. Private beach. Possibility to dock small motor boat (max 6 mt). Possibility to access to the Marcegaglia Club and use pool, tennis court and bars.
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bunk bed + 1 single bed (sofa)
The house is inside a private village called Le Tonnare, close to Stintino town and Pelosa beach, the most beautiful beach in Sardinia, where you can rent dinghies and wind surf etc.
Stintino is full of shops, bars, supermarkets. There are usually some clubs, that vary every year.
There's a bus from Alghero Airport (Fertilia Airport) that brings you direct to Stintino and stops at Le Tonnare.
Although there's a small bus that links Le Tonnare to Stintino and La Pelosa beach every hour, it would be better having a car (that you can rent at the airport) for everyday food shopping.
Le Tonnare is the best place for kids, as it's self contained and has beaches, other kids and green to play, as there are no cars around.
And you can ran back 'n fro the house to splash into water!!!!!
The accommodation is rather basic but it includes sheets and towels. There is tipical neighbour Mrs Piera that will check you in and out and take care of all facilites.
There is NO INTERNET CONNECTION inside, sorry.. however you may fall asleep with the sound of waves... :-O
more info: (URL HIDDEN)
You'll receive a pdf with all instructions once booked.
no wifi neither internet connection provided inside the house
• Please don’t smoke inside the house and the bedrooms.
• Do not leave on the beach the house equipments.
• Respect the separate collection of rubbish (even if you’ll find italians don’t).
• When you leave the house going far remember to close the house (nothing never
happened but recently we saw people from Le Tonnare Marcegaglia village passing
through our village to get to Saline beach, so unknown people pass in front of it).
• If you have animals, please do not let them on the sofa or beds but keep them in the
• When you take a bath, if you have long hairs please brush them a long time before, so
no hairs go into the plumbing.
• Do not through nothing but toilet paper into the wc
• If you prefer outside showers (other side of the beach) so you don’t need hot water
inside, please switch off the boiler.
• If you do not use the big refrigerator, please unplug it and leave the doors open to
Ovaj domaćin ima 8 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm passionate of good cooking, nature, sound healing, sustainability, well-being and creativity. I'm training in good hospitality as I'd like to have a place, one day in the near future, where greeting people with similar interests, home cooking for them and listening to their incredible stories coming from around the world, right in my place. For the time being, you'll be welcome in my family's houses.