Our family house is located in Heidelberg Handschuhsheim on the edge of Heidelberg. Your room is very small, but clean. You got a key for the room. The bed is installed into the roof and got a window. You share one of our bathrooms. Nearby the house is a tram station. You need 12 minutes from main station to our house by tram,10 minutes to centre, 6 minutes to main hospital. You can rent a bike 10 Euro/day. Nearby the house are many supermarkets. Before the house is a free parking.
We share the apartment with my children and friend, including kitchen and bathroom. Your room is on the first floor, like the rooms of the children. The room ist very small, 6 qm without the bed. The bed is under the roof, linked with the room (you can see on the picture). Threre is a shelf and a window. There is a table and a chair in the room, although a matress or a chair more comfortable. It is your decision.
In your room you will have clean bedsheets and towels. Wi-Fi as well.
You have free access to the kitchen, bathroom, dining room and toilet. The kitchen is fully equipped, there is although a dishwasher and everything you need for a comfortable stay.
You can use washing machine or dryer for 2 Euro.
Please clean the kitchen after use.
- I don't host people with empty profiles, for this reason before booking:
- Make sure you have a picture on your profile
- Your ID/passport/other document is verified and
- A friendly short message when you make a request would increase your chances of getting hosted
Please DO NOT download any movies/music/torrents off the internet illegally. Failure to do so will result in immediate loss of the damage deposit. Thank you!!!
Our cat, Lümmel, lives in the house.
- Please note that the checkout ist 10 clock (noon). If I am not expecting anybody else, another check-out time would be possible - previous arrangement.
- Smoking is not allowed, but you can go in our garden.
I am open-mindeded and interessted in other people, languages and countries. I studied music, economics, and library sciences in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt and Mannheim. I live with my children in a little house in Heidelberg.