The room has a queen size bed.
This house is meant to be filled with many people and good energy. So, come to MKE and enjoy the warmth of this house. I rent 3 rooms in my home. Sometimes there is a full house but often you will have it to yourself. I've been hitting yard sales, flea markets & good trash picks since I was 18. My home is a mix of colors, midcentury modern furniture and art. This listing is for one single bedroom (12x10) with a queen size bed, love seat and large closet. You will have access to all rooms on the first floor including living room w/ natural fire place, kitchen & screened in porch with grill and dining room.
Included in your stay are towels and wash cloths, Laundry facility and bikes for touring the city (helmets not included). Your stay also includes secure wifi, one garage space (if available), plus free on-street parking for 3 nights and cable (email hidden) in the living room. Feel free to help yourself to morning coffee and whatever goodies you can find in the kitchen to get your day started.
Situated on the east side close to UWM. Walking distance to excellent restaurants, historic Oriental theater and shopping, walking or biking distance to the lake, beaches and bike trails.
Public transit to anywhere in the city is a 1/2 block at most 2 blocks from my home.
No smoking inside the house. No illegal drugs on premises. No pets except service animals.-
Must love dogs!
- the plumbing is over 100 years old, please do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
- I keep the bathroom very clean. Please help make it safe for all guests by removing hair from the drain and giving a good rinse after your shower.
- No Smoking in the house. I have a back yard/screened in porch that is suitable for smoking cigarettes.
- Drug Free Zone
- Do you like to cook? The kitchen has great amenities, I request that you clean up your dishes if you choose to cook at the house.
- Let me know your morning schedule so we can arrange bathroom time.
Ovaj domaćin ima 266 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I work as the sr. fashion stylist for Kohl's department stores. Which means I create the fashion look of the photograph. I work on teams with photographers, art directors, assistants, tailors, kid wranglers and hair & makeup professionals. I love it and there is never a dull moment. I'm a pretty chill and relaxed person. I have 2 dogs that love to walk to the lake for a swim. I love to cook and have dinner parties for my friends and family. I enjoy movies, food, photography, museums, biking and yoga.